Q. What is basic Objective of workers participation?
Objective of worker's participation: the objectives of worker's participation in management may every from country to country and form enterprise to enterprise. However the various objective may be listed as follows:
1. To promote industrial peace.
2. To promote industrial democracy.
3. To give due recognition to the personality of the worker's.
4. To safe guard the interest of worker's.
5. To regulate the self centred actions of the capitalists.
6. To give a social orientation to the business.
7. To ensure the best utilization of the human resources.
8. To improve employee morale.
9. To satisfy worker's urge for self expression.
10. To improve industrial productivity.