Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
Steps in MIS design:
1. Define the system: the system for which design is to be made has to be defined; in the terms of elements, the relationship and its boundries. The system may be the complete organization consisting of all function or only one or several functions.
2. Source and frequency identification: once the information needs have been assessed, the source of this information and the frequency of reporting have to be identified. The source could be both external and internal whereas the frequency could be based on the occurance of the event or by expection.
3. Formats of MIS: there are two formats which are very important, research assessment sheet, marketing activity evaluation sheet.
4. The research assessment sheet contains information like marketing decisions, parameters, frequency, source, and the format code. The marketing activity evaluation sheet will contain the items, relationship, standard, actual, varience and reason. The first format is useual from the information POINT OF view while the second format could be used for control.
5. Implementation: the steps needs for implementing the newly designed marketing information system could be:
Environmental scanning: Future is unpredictable, but the marketer can obtain appraisals of what is most probable. To monitor changes in the marketing environment effectively
#question.What would be a good example .
did the management take a correct decision in rohit''s case
Determine the Concept of elasticity of demand Decision-making point of view, though, the knowledge of only the nature of relationships isn't sufficient. What is more significa
Question: As the marketing manager of a hotel, you have selected the SERVQUAL instrument to assess service quality in your organisation. In this context, a) Describe the di
About 40 years ago, media guru Marshall McLuhan assume that mass communication would turn the world into a global village. Communication satellites, 24-hour global news channels,
what is upward and downward streching of brands
Question: (a) What do you understand by market efficiency and why is it important? (b) Explain each form of market efficiency. (c) Give any one test of weak-form and semi
Two nights ago, an astronomer took a picture of a small portion of the sky containing 10,000 stars. Last night, the astronomer took a picture of the same portion of sky (containi
What are the strategic benefits in e-commerce? Strategic Benefits: This helps to reduce labour cost and delivery time and also the cost incurred within the given areas:
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd