Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
Q. Prerequisites for effective participation?
Prerequisites for effective participation: the following are the prerequisites for the success of participative management:
1. There must be a strong democratic and representative unionism for the success of participative management.
2. There should be closely formulated objective for participation. These should be mutually agreed upon.
3. There should be a feeling of participation at all levels. Too much emphasis on hierarchical structure and close supervision is not conductive of participation. The working environment must be congenial enough to inspire the workers to give their best to the enterprise.
4. There should be effective consultation of the workers by the management to inculcate enthusiasm in them it's the formulation of policies that affect them directly. They should have a say in all the issues affecting them.
5. Both the management and the workers must develop a favourable attitude and outlook and must have full faith in the soundness of the philosophy underlying the concept of worker's participation.
6. Employer's trade unions and the government can play a major and meaningful role in organizing and conducting training programme and in developing the necessary skill in the representatives of workers and employees.
Effective Human Resource Management depends upon sound reward system. Comment
Q. Control functions of human resource development ? These functions relate to the control mechanism of the employees and their organization's established to keep synergy betwe
XYZ is a small organization dealing with the import of goods and due to the fierce competition, the company wants to expand its business in order to be more close to its market.
Explain the Non Verbal Differences - Communication Process Greetings - do people shake hands, kiss lightly on both sides of the face? Personal space - when people are t
how to made process of recruitment process?
Initiating corrective action if any: the last step in the process is to initiate corrective action is of two types: 1. The one which puts out the fire immediately: employee can
Question 1: (a) Define the term Human Resource Accounting (HRA). (b) What are the objectives of HRA? (c) What are the different ways of controlling costs of manpower? (d) Elab
Estimating Manpower Requirements: With the fast changing dimensions of library and information services and with institutional mechanisms taking new forms, the problem of
Question: A finance officer was promoted to a senior Finance Officer position in a Ministry. Previously, he was working on his own but with the new position, he will have to ma
Question 1: Show the advantages for outsourcing recruitment process Define recruitment process. Advantages for outsourcing recruitment process Question 2:
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd