Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
Need for a grievance procedure: grievance procedure is necessary for any organization due to the following reasons:
1. Most grievances seriously disturb the employees. This may affect their morale, productivity and their willingness to cooperate with the organization. If an explosive situation develops, this can be promptly attended to if a grievance procedure handling procedure is already in the existence.
2. It is not possible that all the complaints of the employees would be settled by first time supervisors, for these supervisors may not have had a proper training for the purpose, and they may lack authority. Moreover, there may be presently conflicts and other causes as well.
3. It serves as a check on the arbitrary actions of the management because the supervisors know that employees are likely to see to it that their protest does reach the higher management.
4. It serves as an outlet for employee gripes, discontent and frustrations.
5. The management has complete authority to operate the business as it sees fit subject, of course, to its legal and moral obligations and the contracts it has entered into with its workers or their representative trade union. But if the trade union or the employees do not like the way the management functions, they can submit their grievance procedure in accordance with the procedure laid down for that purpose.
Question 1 (a) Define "Conflict" in your own words. (b) Give FIVE different forms of conflict. (c) Give FIVE positive outcomes of the constructive aspects of conflicts.
Compensation Compensation is what workers attain in exchange for their contribution to the organisation. Pay refers to the base wages & salaries workers normally receive. Comp
evaluate the hard and soft HRM to increased organizationL PRODUCTIVITY
hoe the the management process will go on?
Question 1: There is no use in considering non-financial issues when motivating people as many consider that money is the prime and only motivating factor. Discuss this st
Explain the term- Human Resource Development H.R. Department uses the research for study. Wages Rates Cost of Living Incentive Schemes Employment Trends
Q. Suggestions for the effective employee orientation? 1. The most significant part of the organization is the human side, giving new employees knowledge of what supervisors an
Human Resource Management can be defined as being "a strategic and coherent approach to the management of an organisations most valued assets , i.e. the people working there wh
Fundamentals of Research: Aim and process The first step in deciding any aspect of your research design is to consider the purpose of your enquiry. What are you trying to
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd