Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
Advantages to producers
1. Easy to advertise: when the product or producers of an enterprise are marked with a particular brand, it makes very easy for the enterprise to advertise its product because the enterprise can use the name of the brand in its advertisement messages.
2. Easy to identify the products: use of the brand is very helpful in the identification of the products. The producers can advertise their products with their brand consumers can identify such products easily.
3. Creation of the separation market: producers can create a separate market for their products if they use a particular brand because the uses of a particular brand differentiate these products from others.
4. To get more prices: when consumers like a brand and they start to use the product of that brand, they do not mind a little increase in the prices of such products.
5. Easy to expand the product mix: if the brand of a producer is very popular in the market and the demand of such products is quite encouraging, the product may decide to expand his product mix. He can add new product lines to his product mix or he can add new product items to his existing product lines. It does not create any difficulty for the producer to create demand for these new products because his brand has already got popularity among the consumers.
6. Personal contacts with the consumers: when the brand of a producer becomes popular among consumers, it becomes very easy for the producer to eliminate the middleman or to reduce the number of the middleman because he is in a position to sell his products directly to the consumer. It reduces the cost of the distribution considerably.
Define about the corporate advertising Many organisations recognise usefulness and significance of good public relations. This is due to the high credibility attached to messa
Question 1: To what extent can the Marketing Concept guarantee business success in today's highly competitive business environment? Question 2: (a) Define the term mark
How a buyer can decides in making a purchase? A buyer has to take few decisions while making a purchase. For such decision there are several situations/transaction made through
In the early 90's M&M added peanut butter and almond varieties, blue was introduced in '95 and green in '97, Crispy M&M's made their debut in 1999 and Minis Mega Tubes in 2000. Now
rs. 50 a vibrant nail paint 10 ml
The inquiry beside unfair trade practices can be initiated: (i) On receiving a objection from any consumer (ii) On receiving a objection from registered-consumer-association
considering the cncept of product life cycle, where would ypu put video games in their life cycle?
What are the Functions of Advertisement in Marketing? Functions of Advertisement: a) Enhance the market potential. b) Increase the sales. c) Communication to target
Steps involved in designing a channel system: Formulating the channel objective: Formulating the channel objectives is the first step in designing a channel system. The objecti
APPLICATION OF E COMMERCE IN VALUE CHAIN INTEGRATION
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
Email: [email protected]
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd