Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
Training for different employees:
The employees who are to be trained can be of different types and each type would require different types of training.
1. Unskilled workers are giving training in improved methods of handling machines and materials. The objective here is to secure reduction in the cost of the production and waste. Training is given on the job itself, by the immediate superior officers.
2. Semi skilled workers require training to cope with requirements arising out of adoption of mechanization, and technical processes. It may be given either in the section or department of the workers or in segregated training shops.
3. Skilled workers are given training through apprenticeship in training centres or in the industry itself.
4. Salesmen are trained in the art of salesmanship, in handling customers, planning their work, and facing challenges market place.
5. Supervision staff constitutes a very important link in the chain of administration. They have to cope with the increasing demands of the enterprise in which they are employed to develop team spirit among their charge. A training programme for them should aim at helping the supervisors to improve their performance, and to prepare them for assuming greater responsibilities at higher levels of the management.
Question 1: a) Define „group?. b) How does proper understanding of group dynamics impact on a person?s membership in a group? c) What are the advantages and disadvan
Choose four HR strategies that could be implemented by British Airways. Explain each of the strategies and its application to British Airways.
what are the implications of human resource planning for organization?
tell me a bout programs offered to workers
Evaluate the concept of “administrative liaison officer”
‘Globalisation has brought on dynamic markets and competition, and that have obliged companies to focus on long-term strategies and a greater focus on attracting, developing and
It is considered that though the overall achievement of the students was not affected by the coeducational framework, there appear some drawbacks for girls when considering their p
British Airways merged with Iberia in 2011. Analyse the impact of the merger on strategic HRM at British Airways
Task interdependence is the degree to which team members have to exchange information and/or means for the completion of the team task. A social entity can be characterized as a t
How does ICT enable to capture tacit knowledge Tacit knowledge is specific to an individual embedded in his actions and behaviour. ICT helps to capture these through microph
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd