Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
Importance or benefits of the human resource development:
1. People are major assets and that an organization can make full utilization of the individual potential by providing a development environment and opportunities by encouraging and rewarding and creativity.
2. Such people who are unable to contribute to the organization fully due to reasons beyond their control can also give their best if they taken care of and proper environment and conditions are provided.
3. Competency can be developed in the people at any point and organizations must encourage competency enhancement.
4. Human resource development provides higher quality of work life through opportunities must encourage meaningful career, job satisfaction and professional development.
5. Human resource development philosophy emphasizes human well being and organizations growth.
6. Human resource development policies are relationship centred and the extent of relationship under human resource development is lifelong and not merely for 8 hours a day.
7. If an employee perceives a nurturing environment, automatically there would be a positive response to match individual aspirations with organization's needs.
8. Human resource development processes have to be planned and continuous in order to be effective.
What are the objectives of organisational development? Objectives of Organisational Development (OD) are as follows: 1. Enhancement in the performance of the organisation.
You need to set out a clear statement of the issue or problem and describe your aims in investigating it. You should also set out your reasons for selecting this particular issue/p
assessment on employees attitude towades performance apprisal
discuss the evolution and development of human resource management in both developing and developed countries
Question 1: a) What is the difference between a non Expatriate and an Expatriate? b) What are the direct and indirect costs incurred as a result of expatriate failure?
QUESTION If a label on a product states "Made in Thailand" and a similar product has a label "Made in Germany" then why do consumers consider the latter to be better than the f
“Effective Human Resources Management depends upon sound reward system”. Comment
Problem 1: (a) Elaborate on the Bowey's and Braham frame-work for human resource planning. (b) Compare and contrast both these frameworks. Problem 2: (a) Elaborate o
evolution of HRM
Question 1: (a) Inappropriate Job Evaluation schemes are detrimental to an Organisation. Discuss. (b) Briefly describe Broad Banding as a pay technique. Question 2:
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd