A Convertible Ultrabook is a new type of notebook which functions both as a laptop and tablet mode when required. Ultrabooks are designed to feature reduced bulk without compromising performance and battery life. They use low-power Intel Core processors, solid-state drives, and unibody chassis to help meet these criteria. You have been hired by Intel Corporation to promote these newly breed of convertible ultrabooks. You have been asked to carry out the given tasks and prepare a word document report on the following:
1) Explain the various elements of the marketing process and evaluate the benefits and costs of a marketing orientation for Intel.
2) Show macro and micro environmental factors which influence marketing decisions.
3) Demonstrate how buyer behaviour affects marketing activities in different buying situations.
4) Propose segmentation criteria to be used for convertible ultrabooks in different markets and choose a targeting strategy for it. Also propose new positioning for these convertible ultrabooks.
5) Explain how products are developed to sustain competitive advantage.
6) Explain how distribution is arranged to provide customer convenience.
7) Explain how prices are set to reflect an organisation's objectives and market conditions.
8) Illustrate how promotional activity is integrated to achieve marketing objectives and analyse the additional elements of the extended marketing mix.