1. Give me an example of an idea that has come to you and what you did with it?
2. Give me an example of a problem you solved and the process you used?
3. What goals have you set for yourself? How are you planning to achieve them?
4. To what do you owe your present success?
A: To my perseverance, and to stay focus on my goals. My success has depended on my attitude towards life. With age comes maturity, and I have been able to set my goals and follow through.
5. What motivates you?
6. What turns you off?
A: I do not like to be behind my work, so I learn as much as I can about my job, so I can be ahead instead of behind.
7. If I asked people who know you to describe you, what three words would they use?
A: Helpful, knowledgeable, and a multi-tasker. I like to help people to make this planet easier to live. I read a lot about different subjects, I also try to keep up with technology. I am a multi-tasker because I do not like routine, and I like to keep my eyes and hands everywhere, means I like to learn and do as much as I can.
8. What is your favorite hobby and why?
9. Describe the type of manager you prefer?
10. When you take on a project, do you like to attack the project in a group or individually?
11. What are your team-player qualities? Give examples?
A: My team player qualities are: Cooperation, commitment and reliability. I will cooperate, for example: in any group there are people with different personalities and way to see life. I will offer my help to another team member in pro of the team, despite our differences. Commitment: by always keeping in mind the team's benefit and to my own. Reliability: people can count on me to do my part of the team, and I will not fail them.