Reference no: EM13333121
Focus of the Research Paper
The Research Paper will be a comprehensive research review of the significant principles of management communications used to successfully achieve organizational objectives It is mandatory to include research from the classroom text as well as from six scholarly sources to support your views. Consider the validity of your resources carefully before using them in academic papers. Use at least one professional example to address the topics below.
The following components must be included in order for the paper to be complete:
a. Explain effective communication norms in a business setting.
b. Describe the role of interpersonal communication both as a manager and as an employee. What specific techniques have you used to overcome barriers to communication? Be sure to specify your role in the communication.
c. Explore the role of international and intercultural interpersonal communications in today’s global businesses.
d. Describe both verbal and nonverbal management communication.
e. Explain approaches for effective written management communication.
f. Analyze various approaches for engaging an audience during a presentation and encouraging active listening.
g. Describe effective methods of conflict resolution.
h. Analyze techniques for leading teams and group meetings.
Writing the Research Paper
The Research Paper:
1. Must be eight double-spaced pages in length (not including the title and reference pages), and formatted according to APA style.
2. Must include a title page with the following:
a. Title of paper
b. Student’s name
c. Course name and number
d. Instructor’s name
e. Date submitted
3. Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
4. Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
5. Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
6. Must use at least six scholarly resources, including a minimum of three from JSTOR or PROQUEST. Must document all sources in APA style.
7. Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style, 6TH EDITION.