Reference no: EM1334869
Explain Marketing Campaign for Youth Football Team
I need ideas and help I am trying to market a youth football camp for ages 7-16. I am having trouble answerin the folling questions:
Strategic marketing process:
Summarize a longer report or proposal, in such a way that readers can rapidly become acquainted with a large body of material without having to read it all. It will usually contain a brief statement of the problem or proposal covered in the major document(s), background information, concise analysis and main conclusions. It is intended as an aid to decision making and more persuasive than an introduction
State your thesis and the purpose of your paper clearly. What is the chief reason you are writing the paper? State also how you plan to approach your topic. Is this a factual report, a book review, a comparison, or an analysis of a problem? Explain briefly the major points you plan to cover in your paper and why readers should be interested in your topic.
Organizational Objectives and Marketing Goals:
Describe the Organizational Objectives and Marketing Goals for your client.
Be sure to include the following:
- Organizational mission: a written statement about the organization's present situation (Write a mission statement if the sports organization does not currently have one in place. If the organization already has a well-developed mission, it is not necessary to redesign this mission statement.)
- Organizational objectives: performance targets based on mission and vision, to be achieved in a specified timeframe
- Marketing goals: based on objectives, short term, measureable, challenging, attainable, and time specific
Conduct a SWOT analysis from the mission, objectives and goals identified for your client.
Marketing Research Proposal:
- Problem Statement: briefly describe a problem or an opportunity identified in the SWOT analysis
- Research Objectives: briefly describe the various types of information needed to address the problem or opportunity
- Methodology: briefly describe the research design type that would be appropriate for exploring the problem or opportunity
- Data Collection Instrument: briefly describe the data collection techniques and instruments that would be best suited for gathering information about the problem or opportunity
Market Selection Decisions:
- Segmentation: identifying groups of consumers based on their common needs
- Target marketing: choosing the segment(s) that will allow an organization to achieve its marketing goals
- Positioning: fixing the entity in the minds of the consumers in the target market
Marketing Mix Decisions:
Possible issues based on the marketing goals you selected.
- Product issues
- Promotion issues
- Pricing issues
- Place issues
In this section, include a description of implementation and the types of things that would be considered at this stage. In other words, what does implementation mean?
In this section, provide some suggested means of evaluating the strategic plan. In other words, tell me how you would determine whether organizational objectives and marketing goals are being achieved