1. How do you use the indicators on your car dashboard? It's worth taking a moment to think about how the car's performance (KPIs) is conveyed through the dashboard of the car. Think about the speedometer, tachometer, and fuel gauge and so on.
Some of the characteristics of the dashboard that make it an effective tool for communicating the KPI of car speed are:
Think about some KPIs in your workplace. How could you make the representation of them more like the dashboard of your car? Complete the following table.\
How you can apply them to your workplace KPIs
Line of sight
Use of colour
2. As you read the list below, tick those you are familiar with and circle those you think would be beneficial to use with your team.
3. In your workplace, how can you ensure that information about the proposed changes is communicated effectively? Describe the elements of your communication strategy.
4. Explain a strategy you will use to assess suggested changes and incorporate them into your work plan. Explain why you have chosen the strategy / strategies
5. How can you use the Pareto Principle to priorities problems/areas for improvement?