Antonio's Choice Garlic is a sole proprietorship that grows and sells premium garlic to retail stores. This company was formed to fill a vacant niche in the garlic industry. Garlic's growth as a whole industry, and research and discoveries of its health benefits, have created increased demand, while no present company, besides my own, has moved to supply high quality garlic.
We are garlic. If people pursue fine dining, they'll know us, and revere our garlic. We serve all people, and strive to please them. We continue to enhance our product through supporting and participating in rigorous research and application techniques. We care about ourselves and our customers equally.
- Raise high quality 2 oz. garlic bulbs with 98% healthy status.
- Sell all of my garlic produced after my 1st season during the first year of sales, seeing a 15 % rise in sales from my garlic's first month to my second month in stores.
- Have display/distribution bin placed in highly visible area of every store in which product is sold.
- Receive positive feedback measured by hearing that at least 85% of store owners and managers like the product and want it in their stores after my initial presentation to them.
- Make a personal salary of $ 35,000 after covering all expenses my first year.
1. Knowledge of Farming.
2. Well researched product.
3. Experience growing garlic.
1. Inexperienced operating such a large production.
2. Lack of funding.
3. Growing garlic depends on unpredictable weather.
1. A growing market for business.
2. No present competition.
1. No way to control competition
2. Established competition (in other areas of garlic farming) have more funding.
After analyzing the various factors in my SWOT analysis, I have come to the conclusion that my company will be successful. Every business has risks, but the opportunities for growth in a new market make up for the risks. As long as funding can be found to start the business it will be successful.