Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
It involves the standardization of copper sulphate solution. This is same as done in the previous activity.
1) Pipette accurately 5 ml of Solution A and Solution B in conical flask of 250 ml capacity.
2) Heat this mixture to boiling on an asbestos gauge and add standard invert sugar solution from the burette about 1 ml less than the expected volume which will reduce the Fehling solution of say, 48 ml.
3) Add 1 ml methylene blue indicator.
4) Carry out the titration and complete it within 3 minutes.
5) The change in blue to reddish brown colour due to cuprous oxide formation is taken as the end point.
6) From the volume of the invert sugar solution used, the strength of CuSO4 is calculated by multiplying the titrated value with 0.001 (mg / ml of the standard invert sugar solution). This is known as Fehling factor.
A recently married man and woman discover that each had an uncle with alkaptonuria, otherwise known as "black urine disease," a rare disease caused by an auto somal recessive allel
Q. Show the process of Healing abutment? Healing abutments are therefore not considered ideal. It is for this reason that the definitive abutment, selected at first stage surge
give an example invertebrate phylum/phyla for protoplasmic grade organization
Question 1 List various methods used for determination of blood glucose. Explain the principle of each test. Add a note on advantages and disadvantages of each method Question
Define Procedure for Testing the Presence of Proteins in Milk? 1. Add 0.5 ml of alcohol to 0.5 ml milk. Alcohol helps in curdling the milk. 2. Observe for the curdling of m
Give one example in each case of (a) a fixed joint, (b) a ball and socket joint, (c) a hinge joint. (a) The bones of the skull, the junction of pelvic gi
An electronic chip is to be implanted in the body. During in vitro (in the lab) testing it is observed that the chip will dissolve over time if exposed to liquid with similar pH to
Determine the architecture of cell There are over 200 types of cells in the human body, which are assembled into a variety of tissues, such as, the epithelia, connective tissue
Normal 0 false false false EN-IN X-NONE X-NONE
Q. How are nutrients distributed through the digestive system in planarias? Planarias have single opening digestive system incomplete with ramifications that transport nutrient
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd