This assignment requires you to develop a marketing case study. You may develop your case from either
1. A marketing-related problem from work, or
2. From an organization in which you have a particular interest or access to, or
3. You can use the information that has been discussed in secondary sources such as newspapers, academic journals, or other publications.
The written case must provide:
1. Background information necessary to understand the current situation, e.g. on the company, mission, marketing mix, competitors, etc.
2. An analysis of all relevant internal and external environmental issues which might impact an understanding of alternative solutions.
3. A description of alternative solutions and what makes these alternatives attractive.
4. An analysis of the proposed alternatives detailing the pros and cons of each.
5. Your recommendations for adoption and the outcomes you expect to occur as a result of adopting this solution.