Assume that you are the HR manager and that your organisation requires you to provide an evaluation of the CHRIS21 system. Your organisation has over 1500 employees, and has four main departments (finance, human resources, training, and production). Your organisation is going through a high growth phase and needs to recruit and train about 500 employees in the next 12 months. It also needs to identify the performance and skill profiles of present employees for later possible redundancies.
The central question that you need to consider:
IS THE CHRIS21 DATA STRUCTURE SUFFICIENT TO MEET YOUR NEEDS?
The major focus of your report should be on the user and reporting facilities provided by CHRIS21.
In your report you must include the following:
1. Identify the strengths and weaknesses of CHRIS21 in relation to meeting the recruitment and selection, training and development, and performance review needs of your organisation.
2. Provide screen dumps of hard copy data obtained during your computer laboratory sessions (not included in the assignment word limit).
3. Refer to the screen dumps to illustrate the arguments that you have developed in 1.
4. Suggest any improvements that need to be made to CHRIS21 to meet your requirements and support by argument your recommendations to your organisation.
5. Utilise materials and learning developed in tutorials 1-6 in writing your report.