Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
Electrolysis of Water without Indicator
• Assemble the power supply for electrolysis. Attach alligator clips to the separate poles of the battery. Make sure that the wires from the clips do not touch each other.
• Attach an inert graphite pencil lead to the free straight end of each of the two alligator clips. (This may require taping, but make sure that at least 5 cm of lead is exposed beyond the tape or clip.)
• Place approximately 50 mL of distilled water into a clear glass container.
• Carefully align the power source so that only the two exposed graphite leads are immersed in the water about 1-3 cm apart. Keep this position for approximately two minutes. Observe the areas around the interface between the electrode leads and the solution and report any observations in the table that follows these directions.
• Repeat the previous task but place a few drops of vinegar into the distilled water. Observe and report any observations in the table that follows these directions.
Initially 5 mol of an ideal gas with Cv,m=12.5 J K^-1 mol^-1 are at a volume of 5 dm^3 and a temperature of 300K. If the gas is heated to 373 K and the volume changed to 10 dm^3, w
list the physical properties of two examples of metallic and non metallic elements
Show that wavefunction ψ1(x) = (2/L) 1/2 sin(πx/L) of a particle in a box is an eigenfunction of the operator d 2 /dx 2 and also calculate the corresponding eigenvalue.
Neutrons are found in atoms of all elements except in: (1) Chlorine (2) Oxygen (3) Argon (4)Hydrogen Ans: Hydrogen
classify the reaction.Na2CO3(s) + SiO2(s) ? Na2SiO3(l) + CO2(g)
what are commercial cells?
AT 25 DEGREES CELCIUS,THE MOLAR IONIC CONDUCTIVITIES OF CALCIUM IONS,MAGNESIUM IONS AND ZINC IONS 3.87,5.01 AND 7.35 MILISECONDS SQUARE METRE PER MOLE RESPECTIVELY.CALCULATE THEIR
Consider the diols (containing 2 alcohol functional groups) of molecular formula C 5 H 12 O 2 (a) Illustrate all the possible structural isomers. (b) Label the stereogenic
What is mole?
Basics of Potentiometry: In this unit, you have learnt about electrode potentials, principles of potentiometer and measurement of potential, different types of reference elect
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd