Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
An Enterprising group of Entrepreneurs introduced a new business named StoreItRite which is based on data storage and retrieval services. It provides the services and the company charges to their customers but the most challenging part is they keep all the information safely and with security.
1. The Company receives all the data and information from the customers in digitalized form (both text and Images) and stores these data and information on hard drive till the time customer demands for it. When customer demand or shows the requirement of their data and information the data gets transform to and from StoreItRite over the Internet.
2. Key of the business: The StoreItRite gives assurance to their customer that their data will be kept with Safety, Security, Confidentiality and Integrity which provides them the mental satisfaction to the customer and helps to attract and retain their customer. Quick service is also a key success factor of their business.
3. Successful candidate will respond like: He will show his full knowledge and talent to the person who is taking his interview and he will also prove his knowledge in computers and information technology part that will impress the interviewer to select and decide he is suitable and the right candidate for the right job.
4. A successful candidate will also talk about the uses of storage that is the main part and main work of this organization to store the information with high security and in 24 hours security
5. He should also provide a climate controlled storage facilities because the company also provides record and documents.
What is the difference among a database schema and a database state? The collection of information stored in database at particular moment in time is known as database state a
What is meant by heuristic optimisation?Discuss the major heuristics that are applied during query optimisation.
Question 1 Create a table student with attributes student name, roll number, total marks and percentage. Do the following operations Insert details in to the table Update
The data of a view is not physically stored, but derived from one or more tables. True the data of a view is not physically stored
Explain the Check Clause The CHECK clause is employed to at the end of a CREATE TABLE statement specify table constraints. This is known as table-based constraint because it ap
What is catalog in DBMS? Catalog - A relational DBMS maintains information about every table and index in which it contains. A catalog is a collection of special tables that st
data models are being replaced over years. Reasons and why does that happen?
Define data conversion? Helpful to load data into temporary staging tables. Then can write SQL code to do much of data processing. SQL code is simpler and faster to write than
What are the several kinds of the update operations on relations? Also explain the constraints on these update operation. Give instance in support of your answer. There are th
Ask question #MinimThe Georgia Tech Library (GTL) has approximately 16,000 members, 100,000 titles, and 250,000 volumes (an average of 2.5 copies per book). About 10 percent of the
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd