Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
An Enterprising group of Entrepreneurs introduced a new business named StoreItRite which is based on data storage and retrieval services. It provides the services and the company charges to their customers but the most challenging part is they keep all the information safely and with security.
1. The Company receives all the data and information from the customers in digitalized form (both text and Images) and stores these data and information on hard drive till the time customer demands for it. When customer demand or shows the requirement of their data and information the data gets transform to and from StoreItRite over the Internet.
2. Key of the business: The StoreItRite gives assurance to their customer that their data will be kept with Safety, Security, Confidentiality and Integrity which provides them the mental satisfaction to the customer and helps to attract and retain their customer. Quick service is also a key success factor of their business.
3. Successful candidate will respond like: He will show his full knowledge and talent to the person who is taking his interview and he will also prove his knowledge in computers and information technology part that will impress the interviewer to select and decide he is suitable and the right candidate for the right job.
4. A successful candidate will also talk about the uses of storage that is the main part and main work of this organization to store the information with high security and in 24 hours security
5. He should also provide a climate controlled storage facilities because the company also provides record and documents.
Create a table according to given data: AmbulanceDriver(Driver_Number#, Name, Address, Birth_Date) AmbulanceDriverTeam(Team_Number#, Driver_Number#, Join_Date, Lea
Synonyms It allows short names or alternative names for objects. Example : CREATE SYNONYM D30 FOR EMPD30; Now if we give command:
The data of a view is not physically stored, but derived from one or more tables. True the data of a view is not physically stored
Let us first look into some of the important features of ER model. Entity relationship model is a high-level conceptual data model. It permits us to define the data invo
Describe logical data independence ? Logical Data Independence - It is the capacity to modify the conceptual schema without having to change external schemas or application p
Explain Strict Two-Phase locking A transaction T does not release any type of its exclusive (X) locks until that transaction commits or aborts. In this method no other transact
Consider a database application that deals with an Employee relation with information such as SIN, name, data of birth (DOB), and DID (the ID of the department at which the employe
i am not clear with the climetic condition of the north indian plain. can u plz explain it for me
coventions for displaying an ER schema as ER diagram
Consider the relation PERSON. If you want to display details of persons having age less than or equal to 30 than the select operation will be used as follows: σ AGE The resu
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd