Reference no: EM132279691
Discussion: Project Scope
Discuss the project scope issues in the project that you have selected for this course.
In addition, share an experience from your professional life related to project scope. If you do not have any relevant experience, discuss an issue from the assigned readings, or other professional or scholarly literature that piqued your interest, and explain why you selected it.
• Your initial post must meet the requirements according to the Faculty Expectations Response Guidelines.
• When applicable, be sure to include the appropriate APA formatted citations and references from the readings, or other professional or scholarly literature to support your position.
Review your peers' postings, and respond to your peers according to the Faculty Expectations Response Guidelines, using the following elements as a guide for your response:
• Engage Your Peer. Tell them specifically why you chose to respond to their post.
• Seek and Offer Clarification. Talk about what is not clear (ask questions, offer suggestions and resources).
• Add Perspective. Include personal examples or work experiences that add a perspective on your reply.
• Be a Reflective Practitioner. Think about your own thinking. What assumptions did you both bring into this discussion? What information are you missing? What are the implications of a suggested action?
• Write like a Scholar. Support your statements with at least one scholarly source. Use current APA style and formatting appropriate to the type of reference you provide.
This activity will help you achieve the following learning components:
• Draft a project scope document.
• Practice using the various stages of writing by creating drafts and receiving peer feedback prior to submitting a final document.
• Provide feedback to peers to help improve project scope and project charter documents.
• Practice creating APA citations when participating in an academic discussion and when giving feedback to peers.