Reference no: EM131524764
Directions: Be sure to save an electronic copy of your answer before submitting it to Ashworth College for grading. Unless otherwise stated, answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English, spelling and grammar.
Sources must be cited in APA format. Your response should be four (4) double-spaced pages; refer to the "Assignment Format" page located on the Course Home page for specific format requirements.
1. Using your own words, briefly describe what social responsibility means to you personally.
2. Do you think business organizations should be socially responsible? Provide two (2) supporting facts to justify your response.
3. Do you think values-based management is just a "do-gooder" ploy? Provide one (1) supporting fact to justify your position.
1. To analyze the need to balance the interests of a variety of stakeholder groups, what questions should management ask? Provide four (4) questions.
2. How do managers misuse discipline? Provide two (2) examples