Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
#title.MIPS assembly language code., Electrical Engineering
Given the INPUT:
• An array of 64-bit unsigned integer elements stored in the memory starting at a known
• The size of the array (i.e., number of elements) stored in location SIZE.
2. Write MIPS assembly language code to:
• Sort the array elements in increasing order (using any algorithm of your choice for
• Then create groups of contiguous elements in the sorted array such that:
o The difference between the pair of smallest and largest elements in each group is
smaller than 2 .
o Each group contains the largest number of contiguous elements that satisfy the
3. Produce the following OUTPUT:
• The sorted array stored in NEW_ARRAY.
• GROUPS: The number of groups.
• An array OFFSETS containing the offset of the first element in each group.
4. Simulate the execution of your code using QTSPIM for the input on the next page.
Posted Date: 12/12/2012 7:13:17 PM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
#title.MIPS assembly language code., Assignment Help, Ask Question on #title.MIPS assembly language code., Get Answer, Expert's Help, #title.MIPS assembly language code. Discussions
Write discussion on #title.MIPS assembly language code.
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Digital Storage Oscilloscope , explain the Digital Storage Oscilloscop
explain the Digital Storage Oscilloscope
Define magnetic field, Define Magnetic field The area around a magnet i...
Define Magnetic field The area around a magnet is known as the magnetic field and it is in this area that the effects of the magnetic force formed by the magnet can be detected
Student, difference between cmp and sub in microprocessor.
difference between cmp and sub in microprocessor.
Write notes on clamping, Q. Write notes on clamping ? When a signal dr...
Q. Write notes on clamping ? When a signal drives an open-ended capacitor the average voltage level on the output terminal of the capacitor is determined by the initial charge
Diode, positive diode and negtive diode cliping
positive diode and negtive diode cliping
Engine management systems for ic engines, In continuation of Part-B, the st...
In continuation of Part-B, the student is required to configure an engine management system for the proposed engine and produce a report including the following: A preamble
Explain the meaning of duality in boolean algebra?, Explain the Meaning of ...
Explain the Meaning of Duality in Boolean Algebra? Any algebraic equality that derived from the axioms of the Boolean algebra remains true when the operators OR and AND are in
Define temperature coefficient of resistance, Define temperature coefficien...
Define temperature coefficient of resistance. Temperature coefficient of resistance is explained as the change in resistance of a material per ohm per degree change in temperat
Find appropriate values of sampling rate - nyquist rate , 1. Find the Nyqu...
1. Find the Nyquist rate for the following signals: (a) x(t) = 5 sin 3000Πt cos 4000Πt (b) A binary channel with bit rate 36000 bps is available for PCM voice transmission.
Power electronics, A step-down transformer has primary turns Np = 100; seco...
A step-down transformer has primary turns Np = 100; secondary turns Ns = 10; primary winding resistanceRp = 100 ?; secondary winding resistance Rs = 2 ?. Assume that there is no l
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
IT Courses and Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.