Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
Q. Suggestions for the effective employee orientation?
1. The most significant part of the organization is the human side, giving new employees knowledge of what supervisors and co workers like, telling than how long it should take for them to reach an acceptable level of performance and encouraging them to seek help and advice when needed.
2. New employees should be gradually introduced to people with whom they work rather than given a superficial introduction to all of them on the first day. The object should be to help them, get to know their co workers and supervisors name.
3. New employee should be allowed to sufficient time to adapt to a work situation before job demands is increased.
4. Orientation should given with the most relevant kinds or information about they proceed to the more general policies of the enterprise.
5. New employees should be sponsored or directed by an experienced worker or supervisor who can respond to questions and keep in close touch during the early induction period.
Performances try out: under this, the trainee is asked to go through the job several times slowly, explaining him in each step. Mistakes are corrected, and if necessary some compli
What is knowledge Knowledge is information integrated with experiences, reflected upon and interpreted in a particular context. Knowledge is a renewable, re-usable and an accum
Question 1 Explain the need for manpower planning. What are the obstacles in manpower planning? Question 2 What are the objectives of human resource accounting (HRA)? What ar
Question 1: Describe the difference between Personnel Management and Human Resource Management? Why is knowledge of this distinction important to a manager? Discuss your
Thurstone scale: One of the best-known attitude scales is the "equal appearing interval" scale developed by Thurstone. To construct the scale, the researcher selects a number
Question 1: Human Resource planning is vital for any organisation. Describe the process of Human Resource Planning? Question 2: (a) Differentiate between the following
The Ministry of Civil Service and Administrative Reforms has as mandate, the training and development of Public Officers. With a view to justify the setting up of a Civil Service C
explain full the step in selecting
Question 1 Define Human Resource (HR) Audit. What is the need for HR Audit? What are the various approaches to HR Audit? Question 2 Write a brief note on staffing. How does e
Describe the changes done in knowledge management Worldwide shift to information economy and on to knowledge economy. Rapid growth in knowledge and information-in
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd