Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
Q. Significant figures of the number of digits?
Significant figures of the number of digits reported in a measurement signify how precise the measurement is. The further digits reported the more precise the measurement. The digits reported in a computation are called as significant figures. Significant figures comprise all known digits plus one estimated digit.
These rules will assist you recognize significant figures.
1. Nonzero numbers are forever significant 45.893421 min has eight significant figures.
2. Zeros between nonzero numbers are forever significant 2001.5 km has five significant figures
3. All the final zeros to the right of the decimal place are significant 6.00 g has three significant figures.
4. Zeros that act as placeholders aren't significant. You are able to convert quantities to scientific notation to remove placeholder zeros. 0.0089 g as well as 290 g each have two significant figures
5. Counting numbers as well as defined constants have an infinite number of significant figures.
Nuclei contain uncharged neutrons and positively charged protons; these two particles with about the same mass are known as nucleons. The number of protons is the atomic number of
#quest what is castner kellner procession..
equation for the reaction of phosphate ions and ammonium molybdate solution in test for phosphorous in lassaignes test
is vinegar has a pungent odor. is it chemical or physical property?
#question.all questions under lanthanides and actinides.
Direction of the shift of electron pair The direction of the shift of electron pair can be decided on the basis of subsequent points. (i) While the sets related to a multipl
This cycloaddition reaction involves sixteen electrons; hence, it must be suprafacial on one component and antarafacial on the other. Thus, it must be a [14s + 2a] or a [14a + 2s]
Orgel Diagrams of d-orbital systems
The ratio among the radius of cation and the radius of anion is known as Limiting radius.
what are the 4 unique properties of colloiods
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd