Review assignment and the macro map you prepared. How are your transformational processes monitored? Identify the critical success factors that are both necessary and sufficient for organizational performance. What operational processes are involved?
• Performance Management Project
- What are the goals of your process
- What processes are involved
- Identify critical success factors
• Necessary and sufficient
- How do you measure process success (metrics)
- Design your performance management report
- Design your report with a set of simple charts / graphs metrics (3 - 6) that will indicate whether your performance is congruent with company goals.
• You may populate your charts with actual data or fictitious data to illustrate the significance of your metrics.
- Explain each metric
- Source of data (where it comes from and who provides it)
- Who is responsible for the results
- Explain the importance of the metric and how it will help steer the process toward achieving organizational success.