Horizontal retrace - display devices, Computer Graphics

Horizontal retrace - Display Devices

In a refresh CRT monitor, the time it takes for an electron beam to return to the left most point on the next horizontal line after refreshing one horizontal line is called horizontal retrace. The beam is shut off, blanked, during the period of retrace. Generally, about 83% of the total horizontal retrace time is spent tracing the line. The remaining 17% is spent bringing the beam back to the left side, before starting the next line.

Posted Date: 4/25/2013 5:29:15 AM | Location : United States







Related Discussions:- Horizontal retrace - display devices, Assignment Help, Ask Question on Horizontal retrace - display devices, Get Answer, Expert's Help, Horizontal retrace - display devices Discussions

Write discussion on Horizontal retrace - display devices
Your posts are moderated
Related Questions
View Volumes and General Projection Transformations You have to remember that the view volume is the volume which sets up near and far extents, top and bottom extents and left

Translation and shifting in Spatial Domain A) The three images shown below were blurred using square masks of sizes n=23, 25, and 45, respectively. The vertical bars on the le

Draw and explain the diagram of a Raster scan system with a display processor. Explain each unit of the diagram.

computer animation Note : This is to be noticed that computer animation can also be produced by changing camera parameters as its position, orientation and focal length, as w

What Is Computer Graphics? The term Graphics mean is Graphical Tricks. All image or picture is actually a graph and when various mathematical tricks are utilized to manipulate

Subdivision of polygon Test to find out the visibility of a single surface are made through comparing surfaces that as polygons P along regarding a specified screen area A.

Explain the merits and demerits of Plasma panel display. Advantages: Refreshing is not needed. Produce a very steady image free of Flicker. Less bulky than a CRT.

Distinguish between convex and concave polygons? If the line joining any two points in the polygon lies totally inside the polygon then, they are called as convex polygons. If

Question 1: (a) Explain in detail what you understand by the term image compositing and where it is more often used? (b) You are given 3-5 images to make a photo montage/ima

Perspective Projection 1. Perspective projection gives more realistic appearance and uses the same principle as used in camera. 2. Perspective projection is not an affine tr