Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
graphics, Civil Engineering
1. Draw the projections of a line AB that is 50 mm long and is parallel to both the HP and the VP. The line is 40 mm above the HP and 25 mm in front of the VP.
2. A line AB, 50 mm long, is perpendicular to the HP and 25 mm in front of the VP. Draw its projections if the end nearest to the HP is 10 mm above the HP.
3. A line AB, 50mm long is contained by both the planes HP&VP. Draw the three views of the lines
4. A line AB, 50 mm long, is inclined to the HP at 30° and parallel to the VP. The end nearest to the HP is 40 mm above it and 25 mm in front of the VP. Draw the projections.
5. A line AB, 50 mm long, is inclined at 45° to the VP and parallel to the HP. The nearest end of the line is 25 mm in front of the VP. Draw the projections of the line if it is 40 mm above the HP.
6. A line AB, 50 mm long, is inclined to the HP at 30° and to the VP at 45°. The point A is 20 mm above the HP and 35 mm in front of the VP. Draw the projections of the line. Assume that the end A is nearer to both the RPs than end B.
7. A line AB, 50 mm long, is inclined at 30° to the HP and 60° to the VP. Its end A is 25 mm above the HP and 20 mm in front of the VP. Draw its projections.
Posted Date: 9/1/2012 7:33:50 AM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
graphics, Assignment Help, Ask Question on graphics, Get Answer, Expert's Help, graphics Discussions
Write discussion on graphics
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Describe general shear failure, Describe 'general shear failure' and 'Local...
Describe 'general shear failure' and 'Local shear failure'. Differentiate among (i) Shallow foundation and deep foundation, (ii) Gross and net bearing capacity, (iii) S
Project, Can I get an online project to work on in civil engineering??
Can I get an online project to work on in civil engineering??
Construction of passenger terminal building, Construction of Passenger Term...
Construction of Passenger Terminal Building: There are various concepts in planning and constructing passenger terminal buildings. These are : (a) The international
Surveying, readings of longitudinal and cross section levelling
readings of longitudinal and cross section levelling
Roads in hilly areas, Roads in Hilly Areas: (a) The alignment s...
Roads in Hilly Areas: (a) The alignment selected should attain the changes in elevation by adopting the ruling gradient to the maximum length. Limiting and exceptional
Pumps, largest centrifugal pumps
largest centrifugal pumps
Afflux in rivers with non scourable bed, Q. Afflux in rivers with non scour...
Q. Afflux in rivers with non scourable bed? Afflux is defined as rise of flood level of the river upstream of a bridge as a result of the obstruction to natural flow caused by
Compaction to freshly placed concrete piles, Compaction to freshly placed c...
Compaction to freshly placed concrete piles In general practice, reliance is placed on the self-compaction of particularly designed concrete mixes to achieve adequate compact
Define the precedence diagramming methods, Define the Precedence Diagrammin...
Define the Precedence Diagramming Methods a) Activity on Node (AON) with arrows for dependencies b) Uses all forms of precedence relationships
Concrete, what are the appropriate methods of concreting
what are the appropriate methods of concreting
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.