Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
graphics, Civil Engineering
1. Draw the projections of a line AB that is 50 mm long and is parallel to both the HP and the VP. The line is 40 mm above the HP and 25 mm in front of the VP.
2. A line AB, 50 mm long, is perpendicular to the HP and 25 mm in front of the VP. Draw its projections if the end nearest to the HP is 10 mm above the HP.
3. A line AB, 50mm long is contained by both the planes HP&VP. Draw the three views of the lines
4. A line AB, 50 mm long, is inclined to the HP at 30° and parallel to the VP. The end nearest to the HP is 40 mm above it and 25 mm in front of the VP. Draw the projections.
5. A line AB, 50 mm long, is inclined at 45° to the VP and parallel to the HP. The nearest end of the line is 25 mm in front of the VP. Draw the projections of the line if it is 40 mm above the HP.
6. A line AB, 50 mm long, is inclined to the HP at 30° and to the VP at 45°. The point A is 20 mm above the HP and 35 mm in front of the VP. Draw the projections of the line. Assume that the end A is nearer to both the RPs than end B.
7. A line AB, 50 mm long, is inclined at 30° to the HP and 60° to the VP. Its end A is 25 mm above the HP and 20 mm in front of the VP. Draw its projections.
Posted Date: 9/1/2012 7:33:50 AM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
graphics, Assignment Help, Ask Question on graphics, Get Answer, Expert's Help, graphics Discussions
Write discussion on graphics
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
State the term - stresses from concrete to reinforcement, State the term - ...
State the term - Stresses from concrete to reinforcement Stresses from concrete to reinforcement, or vice-versa, in reinforced concrete are transferred due to bond between conc
Complete embedment of pipelines into thrust blocks, Q. Complete embedment o...
Q. Complete embedment of pipelines into thrust blocks For unreinforced concrete thrust blocks in bends and tees for pressurized pipelines, it's recommended that contact surfac
Define the in-depth inspections for bridge, Define the In-depth inspections...
Define the In-depth inspections for Bridge? In-depth inspection is a detailed inspection of one or more members below the water level to detect any deficiencies not readily app
Define recommendations for confined elastomeric pad, Define Recommendations...
Define Recommendations for confined elastomeric pad? (a) Permissible limits for confined pressure on elastomer pad depends upon effectiveness of internal seal preventing it fr
Investigation scour for underwater inspection of bridge, Define Investigati...
Define Investigation Scour for Underwater Inspection of Bridge? Investigation Scour is probably the most critical item to be aware of when performing an underwater inspection o
Relation of the angle of contact between pipe invert, Relation of the angle...
Relation of the angle of contact between pipe invert and bedding material to the load resisting capacity of pipe Minimum crushing strength is a generally adopted parameter for
About distomat, what is distomat? functipns &properties
what is distomat? functipns &properties
Modulus of elasticity of light-weight concrete, Modulus of elasticity of li...
Modulus of elasticity of light-weight concrete The modulus of elasticity of light-weight concrete is about 50 to 55% of that of normal-weight concrete. The loss of prestresses
Quantitative Influence Line, Solve the following three questions of the bea...
Solve the following three questions of the beam ABCD. Note that A is a fixed end; B is apin connection; C is a roller support; and D is a free end. 1) Sketch the quantitative
Design nominal reinforcement to piles, Question Is it true that there i...
Question Is it true that there is no essential to design nominal reinforcement to piles. Answer In BS8110 and BS5400 Pt.4, they need provision of nominal reinforce
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.