Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
graphics, Civil Engineering
1. Draw the projections of a line AB that is 50 mm long and is parallel to both the HP and the VP. The line is 40 mm above the HP and 25 mm in front of the VP.
2. A line AB, 50 mm long, is perpendicular to the HP and 25 mm in front of the VP. Draw its projections if the end nearest to the HP is 10 mm above the HP.
3. A line AB, 50mm long is contained by both the planes HP&VP. Draw the three views of the lines
4. A line AB, 50 mm long, is inclined to the HP at 30° and parallel to the VP. The end nearest to the HP is 40 mm above it and 25 mm in front of the VP. Draw the projections.
5. A line AB, 50 mm long, is inclined at 45° to the VP and parallel to the HP. The nearest end of the line is 25 mm in front of the VP. Draw the projections of the line if it is 40 mm above the HP.
6. A line AB, 50 mm long, is inclined to the HP at 30° and to the VP at 45°. The point A is 20 mm above the HP and 35 mm in front of the VP. Draw the projections of the line. Assume that the end A is nearer to both the RPs than end B.
7. A line AB, 50 mm long, is inclined at 30° to the HP and 60° to the VP. Its end A is 25 mm above the HP and 20 mm in front of the VP. Draw its projections.
Posted Date: 9/1/2012 7:33:50 AM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
graphics, Assignment Help, Ask Question on graphics, Get Answer, Expert's Help, graphics Discussions
Write discussion on graphics
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
# bnm.l/j, what does oxymoron mean
what does oxymoron mean
Concrete, What is compacting factor
What is compacting factor
Define the cavitation - underwater inspection of bridge, Define the Cavitat...
Define the Cavitation - underwater inspection of bridge? Cavitation damage is caused by repeated impact forces caused by collapse of vapour bubbles in rapidly flowing water. Th
Survey, 3-d figure of line ranger
3-d figure of line ranger
Seasoning of timber, Seasoning of Timber It is a process by which moist...
Seasoning of Timber It is a process by which moisture content in a freshly cut tree is reduced to a appropriate level. The durability of timber is increased by doing so. The se
Do you mean by accelerated aging, Q. Do you mean by Accelerated Aging? ...
Q. Do you mean by Accelerated Aging? Accelerated ageing tests are conducted at elevated temperature of 100 o C to know the variation in hardness, UTS and elongation at break.
Principle for conducting surface regularity test, Question What is dist...
Question What is distinction in principle for conducting surface regularity test and sand test? Answer Purpose of surface regularity test is to assess riding quality
Trigonometry, #question a pilot entering a bay on course 60.3 degrees at sp...
#question a pilot entering a bay on course 60.3 degrees at speed 12 miles per hour sees a light bearing 37.3 true and 20 minutes later he sees it bearing 20.0 degrees true. if he k
Design an equalization basin with a safety factor, A storm occurs with rain...
A storm occurs with rain of varying intensity falling over a commercial area. The area has a combined sewer system. Two interceptor sewers direct flow to the wastewater treatment p
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Terms & Conditions
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.