Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
graphics, Civil Engineering
1. Draw the projections of a line AB that is 50 mm long and is parallel to both the HP and the VP. The line is 40 mm above the HP and 25 mm in front of the VP.
2. A line AB, 50 mm long, is perpendicular to the HP and 25 mm in front of the VP. Draw its projections if the end nearest to the HP is 10 mm above the HP.
3. A line AB, 50mm long is contained by both the planes HP&VP. Draw the three views of the lines
4. A line AB, 50 mm long, is inclined to the HP at 30° and parallel to the VP. The end nearest to the HP is 40 mm above it and 25 mm in front of the VP. Draw the projections.
5. A line AB, 50 mm long, is inclined at 45° to the VP and parallel to the HP. The nearest end of the line is 25 mm in front of the VP. Draw the projections of the line if it is 40 mm above the HP.
6. A line AB, 50 mm long, is inclined to the HP at 30° and to the VP at 45°. The point A is 20 mm above the HP and 35 mm in front of the VP. Draw the projections of the line. Assume that the end A is nearer to both the RPs than end B.
7. A line AB, 50 mm long, is inclined at 30° to the HP and 60° to the VP. Its end A is 25 mm above the HP and 20 mm in front of the VP. Draw its projections.
Posted Date: 9/1/2012 7:33:50 AM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
graphics, Assignment Help, Ask Question on graphics, Get Answer, Expert's Help, graphics Discussions
Write discussion on graphics
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Loss of prestress due to elastic shortening, Loss of prestress due to elast...
Loss of prestress due to elastic shortening At the transfer of prestress, tensile stresses of tendons are transferred to concretc in the form of compressive stresses. Due to t
Alum, Aalumsk question #Minimum 100 words accepted#
Aalumsk question #Minimum 100 words accepted#
BONDS, ADVANTAGE OF FLEMISH BOND
ADVANTAGE OF FLEMISH BOND
What is immediate settlement, Q. What is Immediate Settlement? Strain i...
Q. What is Immediate Settlement? Strain in all coarse grained, dry or partly saturated fine grained soils occur immediately after the application of stress. Hence, this change
Maximum shear stress , the propane gas tank has an inner diameter of 1500mm...
the propane gas tank has an inner diameter of 1500mm and wall thickness of 15mm. If the wall is pressurized to 2MPa, determine the absolute maximum shear stress in the wall of tank
Define the influence line-beam shear, Define the Influence line-beam shear?...
Define the Influence line-beam shear? 1. Replace point of interest with a link element of nominal length. If the point of interest is a reaction, place a hinge at that poin
Structural Analysis, define Structural Analysis
define Structural Analysis
Rectangular tie, using an optical square how would you perform a rectangula...
using an optical square how would you perform a rectangular tie?
Finite Element Analysis- MATLAB problem, I am currently enrolled in a gradu...
I am currently enrolled in a graduate Civil Engineering course in Finite Element Analysis. The final assignment and project both deal with coding in MATLAB and I am having great di
Define in biref about the final prestress, Define in biref about the Final ...
Define in biref about the Final Prestress The stress which exists after all losses of prestress have occurred substantially is known as final prestress. This may be calculated
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
IT Courses and Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.