Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
graphics, Civil Engineering
1. Draw the projections of a line AB that is 50 mm long and is parallel to both the HP and the VP. The line is 40 mm above the HP and 25 mm in front of the VP.
2. A line AB, 50 mm long, is perpendicular to the HP and 25 mm in front of the VP. Draw its projections if the end nearest to the HP is 10 mm above the HP.
3. A line AB, 50mm long is contained by both the planes HP&VP. Draw the three views of the lines
4. A line AB, 50 mm long, is inclined to the HP at 30° and parallel to the VP. The end nearest to the HP is 40 mm above it and 25 mm in front of the VP. Draw the projections.
5. A line AB, 50 mm long, is inclined at 45° to the VP and parallel to the HP. The nearest end of the line is 25 mm in front of the VP. Draw the projections of the line if it is 40 mm above the HP.
6. A line AB, 50 mm long, is inclined to the HP at 30° and to the VP at 45°. The point A is 20 mm above the HP and 35 mm in front of the VP. Draw the projections of the line. Assume that the end A is nearer to both the RPs than end B.
7. A line AB, 50 mm long, is inclined at 30° to the HP and 60° to the VP. Its end A is 25 mm above the HP and 20 mm in front of the VP. Draw its projections.
Posted Date: 9/1/2012 7:33:50 AM | Location : United States
Ask an Expert
graphics, Assignment Help, Ask Question on graphics, Get Answer, Expert's Help, graphics Discussions
Write discussion on graphics
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Optical square, Using an optical square how would you perform a rectangular...
Using an optical square how would you perform a rectangular tie?
Immersed tube method for underwater crossings, Immersed tube method for und...
Immersed tube method for underwater crossing includes the following basic construction steps: (i) Prefabricating long tunnel units (concrete orsteel shell) in a dry-dock or shi
.levelling, differentiate between Dumpy level:The Wye or Y level:Cooke''s r...
differentiate between Dumpy level:The Wye or Y level:Cooke''s reversible level: Cushing''s level:Tilting level and Automatic level
What is absolute pressure, Absolute pressure is simply the addition of the ...
Absolute pressure is simply the addition of the observed gage pressure plus the value of the local atmospheric pressure.
Explain chlorine residuals, Explain Chlorine Residuals Free Chlorine Re...
Explain Chlorine Residuals Free Chlorine Residuals: Cl 2 , HOCl, OCl- Combined Chlorine Residuals: Chloramines (mono, di and tri chloramines) The disinfecting ability o
Linear surveying, what is framework
what is framework
Health and Safety, HSC approved codes of pratice
HSC approved codes of pratice
Compute the stresses at top and bottom fibres, Compute the stresses at top ...
Compute the stresses at top and bottom fibres in a simply supported pre-stressed concrete beam with a rectangular cross section, 200 mm wide and 400 mm deep at sections A-A, B-B an
Consolidation settlement, The integration of strain over the depth is settl...
The integration of strain over the depth is settlement. The method of producing the settlement is non-recoverable when the intensity of stress is removed. Hence, a permanent reduc
Define limitations of underwater magnetic particle testing, Define Limitati...
Define Limitations of Underwater Magnetic Particle Testing? As with any non-destructive test method, UWMT has some limitations as under: i. Underwater magnetic particle tes
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.