Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
Factors affecting the process of deep fat frying.
The common factors influencing the process of deep frying include:
1. Heat- Frying temperatures ranging from 150 -190°C are necessary to properly prepare the different fried food products. Unfortunately, exposure to high temperatures accelerates all of the breakdown reactions of fats and oils.
2. Air- Oxygen from the air is necessary to sustain human life, but it also reacts with the double bonds in the frying oils to oxidize the unsaturated fatty acids, which results in offensive odors and flavours and promotes gum formation or polymerization.
3. Moisture- All food products contain moisture, which causes hydrolysis of fats and oils, resulting in an increased fat absorption in most foods.
4. Contamination- Any material associated with the frying process that causes the frying media to deteriorate or accelerate the process is a contaminant. Some examples of frying fat contaminants are:
5. Time - The extent of the frying oil's exposure to the effects of the above factors determines the degree of product deterioration. So now you realize, the simple process of deep frying is not actually so simple. Utmost care needs to be taken while using this method to ensure that the quality of the frying oil is maintained. The next section is devoted to this crucial practical aspect i.e., maintaining the quality of fried oils.
Corticosteroid Anti-inflammatory and immuno suppressive. Route: Oral, parental, dose as prescribed. Side-effects: sodium and fluid retention, potassium and ca
ANTIBIOTICS - Chemicals produced by microorganism that inhibit the growth of other microorganism. Such microorganism which produces the antibiotics are antibiont . Wh
Q. Do all molecules of DNA have the same amounts of nitrogenous bases? Number and sequence of nitrogenous bases in DNA molecule are key elements in variations which are found i
How to reduce the stresses on the implant i) There is need to reduce the stresses on the implant - ii) Frequent recall for maintenance or hygiene appointments. iii) Gingi
Q. What are the main degenerative diseases of the heart? The major degenerative diseases of the heart are heart failure, arrhythmias, valvular heart diseases, coronary insuffic
MORPHOLOGICAL AND ANATOMICAL EVIDENCES - (i ) HOMOLOGOUS ORGANS - The organs apparently similar or dissimilar in structure and function, but of similar embryonic origi
Gastrointestinal Tract - Changes Associated with ageing? Many path physiological factors limit the adequacy of the dietary intake of elderly. Loss of natural dentition may occu
compare gastrulation of amphibians and fish
Define Causes of Vitamin A Deficiency - Inadequate diet? A child is born with poor stores of vitamins and minerals due to maternal malnutrition. Diets of pregnant women are def
Q. Prevention of Outbreak in salmonellosis? Prevention of Outbreak: The control of food borne salmonella infection requires the following: 1. Preventing food contamination
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd