Equilibrium in concurrent force system:
Sol.: The steps for solving problems of equilibrium in concurrent force system are as follows:
1. First draw free body diagram of the body.
2. Make the direction of forces away from the body.
3. Count number of forces acting on the body.
2. If there are three forces acting then apply lamis theorem and solved for the unknown forces.
3. If there are more than three forces acting then first resolved all the forces in the horizontal and vertical direction, Make the direction of forces away from the body.
4. And then apply equilibrium condition RH = RV = 0.