Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
1. The energy meter is the cash register of the utility. Energy meters form a vital instrument of revenue realization for the Supply Utilities. Based on the meter reading, the utilities submit their bills to their consumers for realization. Inaccurate/faulty recording might become catastrophic both to consumers and utilities. Therefore, a requirement to ensure a high degree of performance and reliability from the meters has become significant.
2. There are several technologies available for energy meters from electromechanical meters to hybrid meters along with stepper counter motor and completely electronic meter.
3. The meters are tested and calibrated to ensure proper working and in which the accuracy is to be maintained inside permissible limits under IE Rules.
4. Testing of meters could be carried out at site or in the laboratory.
5. The meter has to be installed properly before commissioning.
Q. What is Trans conductance? It is ratio of small change in drain current to the corresponding change in the gate-to-source voltage for a constant gate-to-source voltage .it i
1) Assume that we are given the continuous-time signal xa (t) = xa1 (t) + xa2 (t) + xa3 (t), where, xa1 (t) = 2 + cos3 (2pf1 t + p 3 ) + 2 cos(2pf2 t), xa2 (t) = 2 cos(2pf3 t)
Q. What do you mean by Most and least significant digits? The MSD (most significant digit) in a number is the digit which represents the largest part of the number. Therefore i
Q. Briefly explain about Phasor Method? For sinusoidal excitations of the same frequency, the forced or steady-state responses are better found by the technique known as the ph
Construction and working of calomel electrode
Low and high resistivity materials and their applications
Q. Characteristics of Transformer? The characteristics of most interest to power engineers are voltage regulation and ef?ciency. The voltage regulation of a transformer is a me
Electromechanical Meters Electromechanical energy meters are based on the Ferraris Principle (see note in the margin). The working of these meters is explained. Working o
Q. Differential amplifier to eliminate the common-mode voltage? The transducer in some cases may have a local ground that cannot be disconnected. In such a case, a separate gro
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd