1. Define the digital divide and suggest ways to close it.
2. Do you consider that the Australian government has achieved the right balance between encouraging Internet adoption on the one hand and minimizing an adverse impact on national sovereignty on the other?
3. Will some countries' economies be disadvantaged because of the Internet?
4. What is the difference between a patent and a copyright? What types of creative work does each protect and for how long?
5. Are patents and copyrights necessary to encourage and reward creative efforts?
6. What issues would you address in order to safeguard your operation from legal disputation?
7. How would you provide users with some confidence that transactions conducted with your site would protect the privacy of users?
8. Would you need to investigate the bona fides of linked site(s) if you provide hypertext links to other web sites? Could you protect yourself from legal disputation arising from users who gained access to the linked site through your own?