Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
corporate social responsibility (CSR), Other Management
ETHICS AND SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY AT …
Select a company of interest to you (Fortune 500, Not-For-Profit, etc.) Examples of corporations that could be used are:
• Tommy Hilfiger at
• Starbucks at
• McDonalds at
• The Gap at
Sections in your paper should include:
1. Title page including your name, course and course section, date.
2. An introduction identifying your company and the contents relating to ethics of business and corporate social responsibility. (10 marks)
3. Identify ONE ethical and/or social issue addressed by the corporation and which stakeholders were being targeted. (25 marks)
4. Analysis based on the following questions (30 marks):
a. What statements or codes were there that addressed values/ethics and corporate social responsibility?
b. How does the corporation account for its ethical and social responsibilities?
c. Evaluate how transparent the corporation was about its ethics and social responsibility.
5. What is your overall assessment of ethics and social responsibility at …? (20 marks)
6. Conclusion (10 marks)
7. A minimum of 5 separate peer reviewed (I.e., scholarly journals) references. References used should be cited using APA formatting, should go beyond internet sources to peer reviewed sources and is not included in the page count. (5 marks)
8. Papers should be a minimum of 5 pages and not exceed 10 double spaced pages.
• Include a title page including paper title, first and last name, date, class and section
• Use either Arial 11pt font OR Times New Roman 12pt font (and yes, I can tell when you have changed them!)
• Use standard page margins
• Include your first and last name and page number in the footer of each page
• Use titles/headings to help structure your paper
• Be sure to address each section of the assignment- I can’t assess and give marks for sections that have not been answered!
Posted Date: 3/8/2013 1:15:17 AM | Location : Canada
Ask an Expert
corporate social responsibility (CSR), Assignment Help, Ask Question on corporate social responsibility (CSR), Get Answer, Expert's Help, corporate social responsibility (CSR) Discussions
Write discussion on corporate social responsibility (CSR)
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Healthcare concept, #queYour role is to create a training presentation for ...
#queYour role is to create a training presentation for 2-3 of the tasks in the list below that could be used in Kyosha Valley''s Medical Facilities training. Think outside the box
Inputs to quality planning process, I nputs to quality planning process ...
I nputs to quality planning process For creating an appropriate quality plan, it is very important to provide proper inputs to the quality planning process. The various
Explain these decision areas in detail, Question 1 Explain the four basic ...
Question 1 Explain the four basic varieties of layouts for manufacturing facilities Question 2 The major decision areas in supply chain management have both strategic and ope
Public procurement management, A Public Body has conducted a bidding exe...
A Public Body has conducted a bidding exercise through the Restricted Bidding Method for the procurement of five PCs, five laser printers, two UPS and one scanner. Bidders were
Visual aids, Visual Aids These are the tools for gaining and sustaining...
Visual Aids These are the tools for gaining and sustaining audience attention when presenting oral representation. Visual aids provide concrete support for your ideas and keep
Explain non-interest income and non-interest expenses, Question 1 ...
Question 1 Intermediation is the process of linking savers of money with those who are in need of money. Explain the intermediation process of banks. 2 Business lo
Discuss the important sources of resistance to change, Question: When i...
Question: When implementing a change in the organisation, managers may find employees resisting to the change. (a) Discuss the important sources of resistance to change as
Define learning organization, Question 1 What is change management? Explai...
Question 1 What is change management? Explain the importance of change management Question 2 Define Organisational Life Cycle. List and explain the stages in organizational L
Shifting and reshifting books - library management, Shifting and Reshifting...
Shifting and Reshifting Books: In order to take away the monotony of appearance of shelf arrangement and to introduced an element of novelty, books have to be reshuffled to
Self-managed teams, In these teams the members themselves will not only per...
In these teams the members themselves will not only perform the work but also monitor, measure, and manage their performance.
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.