Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
corporate social responsibility (CSR), Other Management
ETHICS AND SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY AT …
Select a company of interest to you (Fortune 500, Not-For-Profit, etc.) Examples of corporations that could be used are:
• Tommy Hilfiger at
• Starbucks at
• McDonalds at
• The Gap at
Sections in your paper should include:
1. Title page including your name, course and course section, date.
2. An introduction identifying your company and the contents relating to ethics of business and corporate social responsibility. (10 marks)
3. Identify ONE ethical and/or social issue addressed by the corporation and which stakeholders were being targeted. (25 marks)
4. Analysis based on the following questions (30 marks):
a. What statements or codes were there that addressed values/ethics and corporate social responsibility?
b. How does the corporation account for its ethical and social responsibilities?
c. Evaluate how transparent the corporation was about its ethics and social responsibility.
5. What is your overall assessment of ethics and social responsibility at …? (20 marks)
6. Conclusion (10 marks)
7. A minimum of 5 separate peer reviewed (I.e., scholarly journals) references. References used should be cited using APA formatting, should go beyond internet sources to peer reviewed sources and is not included in the page count. (5 marks)
8. Papers should be a minimum of 5 pages and not exceed 10 double spaced pages.
• Include a title page including paper title, first and last name, date, class and section
• Use either Arial 11pt font OR Times New Roman 12pt font (and yes, I can tell when you have changed them!)
• Use standard page margins
• Include your first and last name and page number in the footer of each page
• Use titles/headings to help structure your paper
• Be sure to address each section of the assignment- I can’t assess and give marks for sections that have not been answered!
Posted Date: 3/8/2013 1:15:17 AM | Location : Canada
Ask an Expert
corporate social responsibility (CSR), Assignment Help, Ask Question on corporate social responsibility (CSR), Get Answer, Expert's Help, corporate social responsibility (CSR) Discussions
Write discussion on corporate social responsibility (CSR)
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Write a short note on dagmar, Question 1 Explain any five components of fa...
Question 1 Explain any five components of fashion retail industry Question 2 Explain any five components of promotion mix Question 3 Explain scope and functions of
Stages of organisational change, S t ages of organisational change Th...
S t ages of organisational change The Organisation change model chosen must be a data driven, enterprise wide, systemic approach to change. It should be planned in such a way
Case studies in Public sector Management, Writing a case report analysis on...
Writing a case report analysis on public sector management
Discuss the sq3r technique of reading, Question 1 What do you mean by b...
Question 1 What do you mean by barriers of communication? Explain different types of barriers to communication 2 Explain the different types of listening 3 Discuss the SQ
Main determinants that affect the shaping of business policy, QUESTION 1 ...
QUESTION 1 (a) Explain the four characteristics of service and discuss the challenges that these characteristics pose to service products. Use relevant examples for each charac
What do you meant by maintenance strategy, Question: 1. (a) What do...
Question: 1. (a) What do you meant by Maintenance strategy? (b) Name common Strategies and briefly explain them. (c) What are the steps that can be taken to improve
Card filing work and catalogue updating work, Card Filing Work: After ...
Card Filing Work: After the Accession List is made the catalogue cards relating to the released documents are ready for merging with the catalogue. In the case of the Classif
Policies implemented to counteract the informal economy, QUESTION 1 Gov...
QUESTION 1 Governance had gained ground as a result of the failure of the State and how far do you agree? QUESTION 2 It is evident that a high level of informal economi
P chart, P Chart As against the and R charts which deal with quan...
P Chart As against the and R charts which deal with quantitative aspects, these charts deal with the attributes which are qualitative factors possessed by the data. An ex
Important qualities and skills required of negotiators, QUESTION 1 Nego...
QUESTION 1 Negotiators are likely to make systematic errors while processing information. Discuss the cognitive biases that are likely to hold back the performance of negotiato
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
IT Courses and Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.