Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
corporate social responsibility (CSR), Other Management
ETHICS AND SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY AT …
Select a company of interest to you (Fortune 500, Not-For-Profit, etc.) Examples of corporations that could be used are:
• Tommy Hilfiger at
• Starbucks at
• McDonalds at
• The Gap at
Sections in your paper should include:
1. Title page including your name, course and course section, date.
2. An introduction identifying your company and the contents relating to ethics of business and corporate social responsibility. (10 marks)
3. Identify ONE ethical and/or social issue addressed by the corporation and which stakeholders were being targeted. (25 marks)
4. Analysis based on the following questions (30 marks):
a. What statements or codes were there that addressed values/ethics and corporate social responsibility?
b. How does the corporation account for its ethical and social responsibilities?
c. Evaluate how transparent the corporation was about its ethics and social responsibility.
5. What is your overall assessment of ethics and social responsibility at …? (20 marks)
6. Conclusion (10 marks)
7. A minimum of 5 separate peer reviewed (I.e., scholarly journals) references. References used should be cited using APA formatting, should go beyond internet sources to peer reviewed sources and is not included in the page count. (5 marks)
8. Papers should be a minimum of 5 pages and not exceed 10 double spaced pages.
• Include a title page including paper title, first and last name, date, class and section
• Use either Arial 11pt font OR Times New Roman 12pt font (and yes, I can tell when you have changed them!)
• Use standard page margins
• Include your first and last name and page number in the footer of each page
• Use titles/headings to help structure your paper
• Be sure to address each section of the assignment- I can’t assess and give marks for sections that have not been answered!
Posted Date: 3/8/2013 1:15:17 AM | Location : Canada
Ask an Expert
corporate social responsibility (CSR), Assignment Help, Ask Question on corporate social responsibility (CSR), Get Answer, Expert's Help, corporate social responsibility (CSR) Discussions
Write discussion on corporate social responsibility (CSR)
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Stages of organisational change, S t ages of organisational change Th...
S t ages of organisational change The Organisation change model chosen must be a data driven, enterprise wide, systemic approach to change. It should be planned in such a way
Filing entries - library management, FILING "A place for everything a...
FILING "A place for everything and everything in its place" is an old saying. We are aware of the implications of this saying in our daily life. If everything in our house or
Acquisition motives, A c quisition Motives In the previous unit you l...
A c quisition Motives In the previous unit you learnt about the history of M and A. All the companies do not always have acquisition strategies, and not all companies that ha
Use vogel''s approximation method to obtain an solution, Question (a) A...
Question (a) A plastics manufacturer has 1200 boxes of transparent wrap in stock at one factory and another 1000 boxes at its second factory. The manufacturer has orders for th
HRM in HEALTH CARE MANAGEMENT, EXPLAIN THE IMPORTANCE OF HRM IN HEALTH CARE...
EXPLAIN THE IMPORTANCE OF HRM IN HEALTH CARE MANGEMNT
Purchase request , Purchase Request In the previous section, you learn...
Purchase Request In the previous section, you learnt about purchase and buy decision where the production manager decides the right part so that it can be used effectively. No
Describe the concept of corporate social responsibility, Problem 1 (a) ...
Problem 1 (a) Describe the concept of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and explain the forms and purpose of CSR as practiced by most organizations. (b) Illustrate with
Artificial language - library classification , Artificial Language: I...
Artificial Language: In library classification we use symbols to denote subjects. The names of subjects are in ordinary language understandable to an ordinary person. Therefo
Identify the organizational sources of resistance to change, QUESTION 1 ...
QUESTION 1 Explain Intra-individual conflict with appropriate examples. QUESTION 2 Persons seeking compliance use certain tactics designed to tip the balance in their f
Production and operation management., detailed notes on abc analysis
detailed notes on abc analysis
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Terms & Conditions
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.