Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
corporate social responsibility (CSR), Other Management
ETHICS AND SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY AT …
Select a company of interest to you (Fortune 500, Not-For-Profit, etc.) Examples of corporations that could be used are:
• Tommy Hilfiger at
• Starbucks at
• McDonalds at
• The Gap at
Sections in your paper should include:
1. Title page including your name, course and course section, date.
2. An introduction identifying your company and the contents relating to ethics of business and corporate social responsibility. (10 marks)
3. Identify ONE ethical and/or social issue addressed by the corporation and which stakeholders were being targeted. (25 marks)
4. Analysis based on the following questions (30 marks):
a. What statements or codes were there that addressed values/ethics and corporate social responsibility?
b. How does the corporation account for its ethical and social responsibilities?
c. Evaluate how transparent the corporation was about its ethics and social responsibility.
5. What is your overall assessment of ethics and social responsibility at …? (20 marks)
6. Conclusion (10 marks)
7. A minimum of 5 separate peer reviewed (I.e., scholarly journals) references. References used should be cited using APA formatting, should go beyond internet sources to peer reviewed sources and is not included in the page count. (5 marks)
8. Papers should be a minimum of 5 pages and not exceed 10 double spaced pages.
• Include a title page including paper title, first and last name, date, class and section
• Use either Arial 11pt font OR Times New Roman 12pt font (and yes, I can tell when you have changed them!)
• Use standard page margins
• Include your first and last name and page number in the footer of each page
• Use titles/headings to help structure your paper
• Be sure to address each section of the assignment- I can’t assess and give marks for sections that have not been answered!
Posted Date: 3/8/2013 1:15:17 AM | Location : Canada
Ask an Expert
corporate social responsibility (CSR), Assignment Help, Ask Question on corporate social responsibility (CSR), Get Answer, Expert's Help, corporate social responsibility (CSR) Discussions
Write discussion on corporate social responsibility (CSR)
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Organizational Behaviour, If you were one of the other foreman, what could ...
If you were one of the other foreman, what could you do to make Rajinder''s transition easier.
Management Principals, Please quote on 5 case study questions and 6 sub que...
Please quote on 5 case study questions and 6 sub questions
Selective dissemination of information (sdi), Selective Dissemination of In...
Selective Dissemination of Information (SDI): The SDI is a type of current awareness service, the objective of which is to keep users of the system informed of new development
Reference sources and books, THE REFERENCE SOURCES/ BOOKS: A basic qu...
THE REFERENCE SOURCES/ BOOKS: A basic question arises then when we start discussing reference books, that is what books and other materials a reference library should stock an
Outline four major benefits of erp implementation, QUESTION a) Outline ...
QUESTION a) Outline four major benefits of ERP implementation. b) 'An ERP integrates the organization as one functional unit'. Briefly explain the meaning of this statement.
What is customer relationship management, (a) What is customer relationship...
(a) What is customer relationship management? (b) What are the three main elements to consider when aligning your business towards a customer relationship format? (c) What a
Community of practice, Community of Practice Communities of Practice (C...
Community of Practice Communities of Practice (CoP) are a network of people who are engaged in the process of collective learning in a shared domain. In the organisational cont
Flexibility in contracts, Flexibility in contracts In the "1? and "2? m...
Flexibility in contracts In the "1? and "2? modes, the single entity is the Lump Sum Turnkey Contract (LSTK), EPC contractor and the D-B contractor respectively. In both these
Define the term crystallized intelligence, QUESTION 1 a. Describe the 4...
QUESTION 1 a. Describe the 4 identity statuses put forward by James Marcia b. Adolescence is often described as a period of storm and stress [Hall. 1904]. Evaluate this clai
Professional salesmaship, denominators of desire
denominators of desire
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
IT Courses and Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.