Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
corporate social responsibility (CSR), Other Management
ETHICS AND SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY AT …
Select a company of interest to you (Fortune 500, Not-For-Profit, etc.) Examples of corporations that could be used are:
• Tommy Hilfiger at
• Starbucks at
• McDonalds at
• The Gap at
Sections in your paper should include:
1. Title page including your name, course and course section, date.
2. An introduction identifying your company and the contents relating to ethics of business and corporate social responsibility. (10 marks)
3. Identify ONE ethical and/or social issue addressed by the corporation and which stakeholders were being targeted. (25 marks)
4. Analysis based on the following questions (30 marks):
a. What statements or codes were there that addressed values/ethics and corporate social responsibility?
b. How does the corporation account for its ethical and social responsibilities?
c. Evaluate how transparent the corporation was about its ethics and social responsibility.
5. What is your overall assessment of ethics and social responsibility at …? (20 marks)
6. Conclusion (10 marks)
7. A minimum of 5 separate peer reviewed (I.e., scholarly journals) references. References used should be cited using APA formatting, should go beyond internet sources to peer reviewed sources and is not included in the page count. (5 marks)
8. Papers should be a minimum of 5 pages and not exceed 10 double spaced pages.
• Include a title page including paper title, first and last name, date, class and section
• Use either Arial 11pt font OR Times New Roman 12pt font (and yes, I can tell when you have changed them!)
• Use standard page margins
• Include your first and last name and page number in the footer of each page
• Use titles/headings to help structure your paper
• Be sure to address each section of the assignment- I can’t assess and give marks for sections that have not been answered!
Posted Date: 3/8/2013 1:15:17 AM | Location : Canada
Ask an Expert
corporate social responsibility (CSR), Assignment Help, Ask Question on corporate social responsibility (CSR), Get Answer, Expert's Help, corporate social responsibility (CSR) Discussions
Write discussion on corporate social responsibility (CSR)
Your posts are moderated
Write your message here..
Explain the issue of performance management system, Question: (a) Expla...
Question: (a) Explain the issue of Performance Management System and its perceptions by the school organisations in Mauritius. (b) How will the Educational Administration an
Introduce a new product and make a new oraganization, how will i make a pro...
how will i make a project related to introducing a new product and making a new organization .. also i have to tell about my target ? i choose to introduce glases for blind people
Mr. Vincent case study, Critically analyze Mr. Vincent''s reasoning?
Critically analyze Mr. Vincent''s reasoning?
Basic terminology - library management, BASIC TERMINOLOGY - Library managem...
BASIC TERMINOLOGY - Library management: A term may be defined as a standardised name for a. given entity or concept which is precise. Terminology, in its turn, is defined as a
Principal and Practices of Managemeny, Critically analyze Mr. Vincent’s rea...
Critically analyze Mr. Vincent’s reasoning.
Explain what is meant by e-commerce, Question 1: (a) Operations managem...
Question 1: (a) Operations management is an integral part of an organisation. Show how operations management can contribute to the success of an organisation. (b) Differen
Explain materials required for crocheting, Question 1) Describe any five d...
Question 1) Describe any five differences between Weaving and Knitting Question 2) State the advantages of shuttleless looms Question 3) What is felting? Explain
Contract performance, Contract Performance Here let us see the final st...
Contract Performance Here let us see the final stages of completion of a contract. M onitoring You should closely monitor the performance of the consultant. This could
Cataloguing work - library management, Cataloguing Work: The objective...
Cataloguing Work: The objective of the catalogue is to provide nodes tool that give information about all documents available in a library. The catalogue must be designed to
Audio-visual materials, Audio-Visual Materials: Audio-Visual Materials...
Audio-Visual Materials: Audio-Visual Materials No comprehensive bibliography exists at present for identifying and selecting useful audio-visual materials. One series of inde
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.