Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
Q. Classify Feedback control systems according to purpose of the system?
• Position control systems. Here the output position, such as the shaft position on a motor, exactly follow the variations of the input position.
• Velocity control systems.
• Regulators. Their function consists in keeping the output or controlled variable constant in spite of load variations and parameter changes. Speed control of a motor forms a good example. Feedback control systems used as regulators are said to be type 0 systems, which have a steady-state position error with a constant position input.
• Servomechanisms. Their inputs are time-varying and their function consists in providing a one-to-one correspondence between input and output. Position-control systems, including automobile power steering, form good examples. Servomechanisms are usually type 1 or higher order systems. A type 1 system has no steady-state error with a constant position input, but has a position error with a constant velocity input (the two shafts running at the same velocity, but with an angular displacement between them).
Hello I am doing a Btec degree in Electrical and electronic engineering and I was wondering if you can help me complete it because I am behind
Q. Give the classification of oscillators. Discuss the frequency stability of oscillators. Oscillators are classified in the following different ways. 1. According to the wa
kilo watt per capita
Q. Residential wiring and safety considerations? Residential electric power service commonly consists of a three-wire ac system supplied by the local power company. A distribut
You have been requested by your Senior Engineer to design an Engine Control Unit (ECU) and prepare a report detailing your proposed solution. The client requires a design for a mic
Explain about the typical embedded system hardware unit. Typical Embedded System Hardware Unit: Program Flow and data path Control Unit (CU): comprises a fetch unit for fetc
Phasor relation between different voltages and currents: In the capacitive circuit of Figure, find 1. Impedance, 2. Resultant current, 3. Power factor,
advantages and disadvantages of direct and r c coupling
Metering Standards Relevant standards on metering are given in Table. Table: Relevant Metering Standards Standards Description
1. Given S(D1) = !Q1 X + !Q1 Q0 + Q1 !Q0 !X and S(D0) = !Q1 !Q0 !X + Q0 X + Q1 !Q0 !X A. DRAW A MINIMI
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd