>> Project Management
Consolidated Portfolio Assignment -
Learning Outcomes -
1. Apply Fundamental principles of system thinking to project, program and portfolio management.
2. Demonstrate use of system thinking tools and techniques to solve complex problems.
3. Discuss contemporary developments and importance of project, program and portfolio application systems.
4. Explain importance of project management application systems to enable knowledge management and decision making.
5. Explain importance of project management application systems to monitor performance and manage change the project, program and portfolio.
For each outcome - Summary: (250 words) and Evidence: (100 words).
There are many possible approaches, and it is the intention to test how well the students are at tackling the problem. In real life (as you probably know) a project manager is frequently confronted with the need to write a report and structuring the report for the audience is always a tricky thing to do.
However, a way of tackling the consolidated portfolio is to do the following: -
1. Introduction and summary of outcomes
2. Itemise each learning outcome: -
c. ... etc.
3. Discussion and Conclusion
5. Appendix of the weeks
a. Week 1
b. Week 2
c. ... etc.
Attachment:- Assignment Files.rar