>> Project Management
Project Management and ERP
Part 1: Answer the module review questions listed below.
1. What is the role of a project manager and program manager? What are the skills, knowledge, and abilities required to be a project manager?
2. Name five critical success factors and why they are important to the success of a project.
3. What role can the company executives play in an implementation? What is "scope creep" and why is it important to manage during an ERP implementation?
4. What are the steps in business process re-engineering? And why is BPR important in an ERP implementation?
5. What does the organizational project management maturity model do for a company's ERP implementation, and what are the steps involved in OPM3?
Part 2: Review 5-10 job advertisements for a project manager role/position, and then do the following:
1. Write a report that includes the references to the job ads you reviewed.
2. Describe the positions you reviewed.
3. Summarize the skills and competencies required for the positions listed.