Reference no: EM131001771
Team Intervention Questions: Answer the following questions based on your comprehension of Chapter 9:
1. Give three characteristics of an effective team.
2. What distinguishes a high performance team from effective teams? At your work place, which team best describes your setting and why?
3. According to Richard Beckhard, why must teams meet other than for sharing information?
4. Describe the role of the consultant in the process consultation model. Is this an effective role for the consultant?
5. Which team intervention method do you prefer and why?
REQUIRED READINGS/RESOURCES- French, Wendell L. and Cecil H. Bell, Jr. Organization Development: Behavioral Science Interventions for Organization Improvement (6th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall, 1999. ISBN 0-13-242231-X.