Reference no: EM13764060
Write a five to ten (5-10) page infrastructure document in which you:
1. Identify possible network infrastructure vulnerabilities. Address network vulnerabilities with the appropriate security measures. Ensure that consideration is given to virtualization and cloud technology.
2. Design a logical and physical topographical layout of the planned network through the use of graphical tools in Microsoft Word or Visio, or an open source alternative such as Dia. Explain the rationale for the logical and physical topographical layout of the planned network. Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length.
3. Illustrate the possible placement of servers, including access paths to the Internet and firewalls. Note: facility limitations, workstations, printers, routers, switches, bridges, and access points should be considered in the illustration.
4. Create and describe a comprehensive security policy for the company that will:
• Protect the company infrastructure and assets by applying the principals of CIA. Note: CIA is a widely used benchmark for evaluation of information systems security, focusing on the three (3) core goals of confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information.
• Address ethical aspects related to employee behavior, contractors, password usage, and access to networked resources and information.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the professor's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
• Include charts or diagrams created in MS Visio or Dia as an appendix of the infrastructure document. All references to these diagrams must be included in the body of the infrastructure document.