Reference no: EM13867600
Consider Monsantos Inc. mission and strategy from the perspective of its potential, prospective, and present customers. In this section of the assignment you'll begin to identify objectives and measures relevant to that perspective.
• Identify at least three objectives for the organization's customer service perspective and show how they relate to the mission, vision and strategy of the organization.
• For each objective, develop at least one meaningful performance measure (metric).
• For each objective, identify at least one expected level of performance (target).
• For each objective, identify at least one new action or program that needs to be developed to ensure successful implementation of the organization's strategy (initiative).
• Comment briefly on the relationships of the customer service objectives that you've identified here to the financial objectives that you identified in the Module 1 SLP assignment. How do they help to fulfill those objectives? If they don't (and they don't have to), what makes them more important than objectives that would relate to finances?
• Finally, do you wish to make any changes to your Module 1 objective write-up in light of your Module 2 experience?
Here's a table that you may wish to copy and fill in (the boxes are expandable - take all the space you need to be complete in your descriptions. No more than 2-3 pages should be necessary.)
Can you think of any organizations that do not have relevant "customers" to take into consideration? If there are such organizations, how are they different from other organizations where all parts of the BSC operate equally?