Already have an account? Get multiple benefits of using own account!
Login in your account..!
Don't have an account? Create your account in less than a minutes,
Forgot password? how can I recover my password now!
Enter right registered email to receive password!
1. Use Google (or another search engine) to find a use of Fibonacci numbers or the Golden Ratio in nature, art, music, architecture, or some other real-world application (***exclude painting and perspective symmetry))))). Make sure you find an idea that is NOT covered in your text.
2. Describe the application that you have found.
3. Clearly explain and summarize the important mathematical ideas in your own words.
4. Include a citation and a link to the source where you learned about it. You may cite using APA format. avoid plagiarism. Your description should be detailed enough for your classmates to understand the application area and its mathematical connections
1. In the 2000 U.S. Census, a small city had a population of 50.000. By the 2010, the population had reached 74,012. If the population grows by the same percent each year, w
Determine a simple function In this question, we consider finite bitstrings that do not contain 00. Examples of such bitstrings are 0101010101 and 11110111. For any integer n
Find the rate of technical substitution (RTS) for an isoquant of this production function. Show your work-b does not equal 1.1 for this part of the question. Find the RTS in
1) Superior Training offers training workshops on a variety of topics. One such workshop is titled "Introduction to MS Office 2010". The workshop is a two day workshop to be
In the past, the HR department has gathered information from some management trainees, who reported the name of a competitor from which they received another offer and the s
The robot gets out of the well (carrying the wrench) by climbing up the cable with one end of the cable still attached to the robot. How much work does the robot do in climb
You decide to invest $100,000 in a program that is guaranteed to grow by 2.5% for each of the next 5 years. At the end of the 5 years, how much is your investment worth?
A company that manufactures bicycles has a fixed cost of $7,000. It cost $700 to produce each bicycle. The total cost for the company is the sum of its fixed cost and variab
Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!
All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd