Reference no: EM131353665
Provide a final reflection on your experience
Which of your leaning goals did you achieve?
Was your experience meaningful?
Describe your most memorable or significant accomplishment.
Would you recommend the experience to another student?
How did your experience prepare you for full time employment?
What could have been done to improve your experience?
Do you believe the company would consider hiring you following graduation?
You may also wish to consider including the following information:
My Role is programing analyst
Describe the company for which you interned
- Name of company
- Number of employees
- Years in business
- Market sector
- Brief description of what the company does
- Name of your supervisor & their title (just mention it as x i will give the name)
Describe your responsibilities
- How often did you work?
- Did you have a job title?
- Did you have your own desk, phone, and computer?
- Did you have a dress code?
As an intern at xInc, I, x, hope to have a meaningful educational experience, which will have a long-lasting impact on my ability to work in the field of Information Technology. The following ten statements indicate how I will increase my skill set and knowledge base.
1) I will develop Programming skills by using IBM Rational Application Developer to be able to work within development area.
2) I will develop a deeper knowledge of Advance java and the types of framework used at x
3) I will gain a better understanding of how Jsp, Servlet, Java services, html is integrated within x Inc towards their Web Application.
4) I will learn about Advance java with spring frame work, with an emphasis of IBMRational Application Developer.
5) I will learn about documenting, designing, developing, testing with an emphasis on
6) I will build a deeper understanding of how professional communications, such as emails, meetings, phone calls are used at x Inc, in order to strengthen my professional skill, set.
7) I will build a deeper understanding of how professional etiquette is x Inc, in order to strengthen my professional skill set.
8) I will learn the methods that x Inc utilizes to develop project architecture Regarding web applications.
9) I will analyze how Jsp, Servlet, Java services, html are utilized at x Inc accounts for their success in the IT field of web applications.
10) I will apply the programming, testing, designing skill that I have developed at x Incto apply in conjunction with my professional education in the MSIT Program at x university , to make myself a well-rounded and informed future Programmer analyst.