Reference no: EM133220
Write down program for a bank account starts out with (user selectable) .Interest is compounded monthly at (user selectable) percent per year or (user selectable percent per month) .every month (user selectable) is withdrawn to meet college. After how many years is account depleted?
- Balance and interest ⇒ double.
- Month and year ⇒ integers.
- Be sure that the program will terminate for any values entered.
- utilize an object-oriented design approach by creating
a UML class diagram to design an object with example variables and methods. Use meaningful names for your class, instance variables, and methods.
- execute a test program. The values for starting balance, interest, and amount withdrawn each month shall be input to the program using an input dialog box or console window, whichever you prefer. Use at least one of the values as a parameter to a constructor in your program to initialize an instance variable.
- use if with while or for.
- After how many years and months the balance will be completed.
- Be sure that program will terminate for any values entered.