Reference no: EM131031877
General Instructions :
Independent research allows each Psychology student the opportunity to explore a topic of personal interest, and get greater detail on a chosen topic than we would have time to cover in class.
Your response should be in MLA format, double-spaced with a font size of 12. Response shoul be at least of 800 words. Your research should include minimum of 3 references.
Your paper should address the following:
1. Give a brief background of the subject or problem.
2. Include a personal discussion of your thoughts, bias, and feelings toward the subject or problem prior to the research you conducted.
3. What types of research methods have been used to study this topic/problem?
4. What is the significance of this topic/problem? Why is it important for people to understand? What areas of mental or physical health may it have an impact on?
5. What is already known about this topic/problem?
6. Conclusions: what answers did your research provide for you? What are the unanswered questions, and/or the areas where further research is needed?