Reference no: EM13752380
I need a 3 page paper in apa format with references
Review the Discussion Questions and User Checklist that are at the end of Chapter 5, The Strategic Context of Projects, in your text
Project Management: Strategic Design and Implementation.
In the User Checklist, identify the questions that you believe are relevant to the assigned readings for this module (Study Guide, textbooks, and web readings).
Answer each question as it applies to your organization, or interview someone about their organization.
Review your results from Step 3 and explain the reasons for each. For ideas, refer to the Discussion Questions, the assigned readings for this module, your own experience, or other resources that you think are relevant.
Write a paper that includes this information:
The name of the organization and pertinent background information about it.
Your results from Steps 2-4.
Any additional conclusions you can draw from your answers.
Below are the list of questions to pick from: (**Note not all questions need to be answered in the paper, please pick two or three to write about for the company Johnson & Johnson
1) Are the projects within your organization being managed from a strategic perspective? Why or why not?
2) What quantitative and qualitative methods does your organization use for project selection?
3) Does the top management of your organization accept the responsibility for determining the strategic fit?
4) Does the top management of your organization accept the responsibility for monitoring the time, cost, and technical performance of objectives of major projects?
5) What issues to you see regarding senior managers not monitoring project progress and what is the result?
6) Do the project managers use state of the art management techniques to control the projects of the organization?
7) Are organizational projects being managed from a project management or perspective?
8) Does appropriate policy exist that defines the organizational structure and the fixing of authority, responsibility, and accountability of managers at each organizational level?