Reference no: EM13813947
1. Why are many governments in today's world liberalizing cross-border movements of goods, services, and resources?
2. What are the approaches international managers seek to understand when instituting change in the international arena?
3. What is the culture shock and how does it affect the international business?
4. What are the differences between common law, civil law, customary law, and theocratic law?
5. What is the political risk and how does it affect the international business?
6. Many economies are in the process of transition. What are the key means that drive the transition from a command economy to a market economy
7. What is the effect of inflation on the international business?
8. Why do countries with high GNI and GDP are attractive for foreign investment?
9. Why does the argument that "anything that is legal is ethical" is insufficient?
10. Which stakeholders must companies satisfy? Why is this process more difficult for companies operating abroad?