Reference no: EM131009296
Ethics and Social Responsibility-
1. Explain cause-related marketing. Identify and explain the advantages and disadvantages of this type of marketing.
The Marketing Environment-
1. Identify and describe in detail the different age cohort groups. For each describe cohort group, describe typical spending habits.
Business Marketing -
1. What is the NAICS and why did the NAICS come into being? What does the NAICS do?
1. Identify and explain the 3 branding options a marketer can use when entering the international marketplace. Give one example for each.
You must prepare a report on the size, location, purchasing power, and market potential for the three largest minority target markets in the country-Hispanic Americans, African Americans, and Asian Americans. Use the library to access to a wide variety of sources for your paper. Review the Dropbox 1: Research Papertopic for more information on this paper. Keep in mind that not all information on each market will come from just one source. You must cite all information that is not common knowledge and provide a bibliography at the end of the paper.
Supply Chain Management-
1. Define and explain how the following process of supply chain management affects the end customer: manufacturing flow management, supplier relationship management, product development and commercialization, and returns management.
1. Identify and explain the 7 characteristics of social media. Label each characteristic.
1. Identify and explain 3 profit-oriented pricing objectives.
New Product Paper-
Identify a new product you think could be successful on the market and set an introductory price for it. Review the Dropbox 2: New Product Paper topic for specific details about this paper.
Personal Selling and Sales Management-
1. In today's culture of self-service, is personal going to be extinct? Explain your answer with detailed examples.