Reference no: EM13229423
You are required to provide a business case forthe e-commerce strategy you have adopted for your organization and reflect on your experiences and insight arising from the development of the accompanying e-commerce websitein terms of the following:
1. Describe the e-commerce website features and functionality that have been implemented in Task 2.
2. List any additional features incorporated in your website over and above the specified requirements
3. Provide a site map of your e-commerce website in the form of a tree diagram that shows hierarchical structure of your e-commerce website.
4. List any essential features not implemented in your e-commerce website and describe any major deviations from your original plans.
5. Describe the features that are likely to be implemented in your e-commerce website in the next phase of the development process to further enhance the usability and functionality of your e-commerce site, and how you would use the Joomla CMS to facilitate this
6. Briefly describe and reflect on the challenges encountered in using Joomla!as the development environment for your e-commerce website
7. Describe how you will address security and privacy issues in your e-commerce website
8. Describe how you will address backend integration and legacy system issues associated with your e-commerce website
9. List and briefly describe the hardware and software required to establish your e-commerce website as a live and fully functional entity, and provide a table of the estimated costs (hardware, software, human resources, ongoing maintenance, etc.)
10. Provide and justify a plan for a live implementation of your proposed e-commerce web site including a prioritised timeline in a table
11. Identify and describe the expected benefits that will arise from implementing your e-commerce website
12. List and briefly describe how you used any links and resources to research and build your e-commerce site for this assignment