Reference no: EM131147984
Write the answers to these questions?
1. If you want to insert a column into an existing table, what would you do?
A. Click in the Table Style Options group of the Design tab.
B. Click one of the insert buttons in the Data group of the Layout tab.
C. Click one of the insert buttons in the Rows & Columns group of the Layout tab.
D. Click Column in the Insert tab.
2. How do you access the dictionary and thesaurus in Word?
A. In the Insert tab, click the Help icon to the left of the Spelling & Grammar tool.
B. In the View tab, click the Dictionary icon.
C. In the Review tab, click the Define icon next to the Spelling & Grammar tool.
D. Click the Dictionary/Thesaurus icon in the upper-left page.
3. To remove any hidden data from your document before sharing it, what should you do?
A. Click the File tab, click Check for Issues, and then click Inspect Document.
B. Click the View tab and then click Protect Document.
C. Click the File tab, click Check for Issues, and then click Protect Document.
D. Click the File tab, click Check for Issues, and then click Check Accessibility.
4. Which icon allows you to add a style to a chart?
5. Which of the following menu commands would you select to make a copy of an open file and rename it?
6. _______ view focuses on the text and content of a document, without much information on the page layout.
7. Which of the following allows you to view and access important information about your document all in one location?
A. Help icon
B. Status bar
C. Menu bar
D. Backstage view
8. Suppose you want to delete an existing file from within Word. What would you do?
A. Click on the File button, choose Recent, open the file, and select Delete.
B. Click on Save As and give the file a new file name.
C. Open the file in Word, click on Save As, and save the file to the Recycle Bin.
D. Click on the File button, choose Save As, find the file, right click on the file, and select Delete.
9. Which of the following Word features allows you to copy multiple paragraph-formatting styles?
B. Format Painter
D. Paragraph dialog box
10. If you press the Tab key when you're in in the last cell of a table,
A. the cell is divided.
B. a new table is added.
C. a new column is added.
D. a new row is added.
11. Elisa and Josh need to access General Help. Elisa will press the F1 key. Josh will click on ? in the upper-right corner of the Word document. Who will access General Help?
A. Neither Elisa nor Josh
B. Only Josh
C. Only Elisa
D. Both Elisa and Josh
12. Suppose you want to view a document that has several headings. What view would you use?
13. The merge process involves which two types of files?
A. Mail merge template and mailings
B. Text and merge fields
C. Main document and data source
D. Primary and secondary
14. What is the purpose of OneDrive?
A. OneDrive saves files to the Desktop.
B. OneDrive organizes files on an external hard drive.
C. OneDrive allows the user to work on one computer drive at a time.
D. OneDrive allows the user to save files online or in the cloud.
15. If you want to have certain icons available regardless of what tab you're using, you should add them to the
A. Status bar.
B. Home tab.
C. QuickAccess toolbar.
16. Default tab stops are set in Word every _______ inch.
17. Formulas within table cells always begin with
B. theAutoSum symbol.
C. an equals sign.
D. a symbol that looks like a backwards F.
18. To ensure that your computer is saving files by default to your hard drive,
A. choose Options from the File Info screen, choose Save in the Word Options window, and make sure the box next to Save to Hard Drive is checked.
B. choose Options from the File Info screen, choose Save in the Word Options window, and make sure the box next to Save to Computer by default is checked.
C. choose Save in the Options window and check the box next to Save by default.
D. click on File, choose Options, click on Save, and make sure the box next to Save to Hard Drive is checked.
19. What is the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+Z used for?
A. It will redo a change.
B. It will undo a change.
C. It will check the spelling of a document.
D. It will save a document.
20. You're working in a table that has three columns and five rows. Since the first row will be a header row, you want it to span all three columns. What formatting feature should you use?
A. Connect cells
B. Combine cells
C. Autofit cells
D. Merge cells