Reference no: EM131524563
Assignment: The Corporate Culture
Read Decision Point: Creating an Ethics Program.
Choose one of the following companies (or any company that has been in the press) and write a 2-3 page, APA style critical analysis of the ethical issues involved in the case.
• Global Crossing
• NYSE and Richard Grasso
• Merrill Lynch
• Health South
• Marsh and McLennan
• Al Dunlap and Sunbeam
The analysis should include the following:
• A short description of case
• identification of the ethical issues involved (what was the alleged ethical wrong done, and why is/was it wrong?)
• A statement, in their own opinion, of whether it was wrong or not, and more importantly, why?
• Thoughts on what could have been done to avoid the problem - do we need more laws & government regulation? What internal controls might have prevented this situation?
• Was the problem more a matter of individuals gone wrong, or was it more systemic and organizational?
Provide 3-5 APA style references both inline and at the end of the paper to support your analysis. Please write in 3rd person. Note: This is your opportunity to demonstrate your knowledge of the week's theory linked to personal opinion and outside evidence.