Reference no: EM131524145 , Length: word count:1000
TASK: Individual Assignment
Topic - Google glasses.
Using the product that you investigated in the group assessment (task 1), answer individually the following.
Critically discuss the consumer decision making process. Provide a chart or diagram to support your discussion. Analyse how your consumers go through the process of decision making in purchasing your product.
- This assignment must be your own work, not a group answer.
- You may draw upon the comments and analysis provided in the group presentation to underpin some aspects of your answer. However, please note that you must supplement this material (and lecture material) with your own independent research and readings around the subject.
- Your analysis will be presented in the form of a fully referenced academic essay, using Harvard referencing.
- You will need a minimum of 5 references, and each one should be from a different source/author. Your source information could include a mixture of books, academic journals, databases, market reports and other credible academic sources. Quality newspapers may also be used, but please note that an essay comprising mainly of newspaper sources (i.e. popular journalism) will not be acceptable as an academic essay in the context of this assignment.
General discussion of consumer behaviour
Overview of the company and its products
Discussion of consumer decision making process
Analysis of how your consumers go through the process of decision making in purchasing your product
Conclusion and recommendation
5 Presentation, organization, structure, and language proficiency
Proper Harvard referencing and citation (minimum of 5 references)
- Format: Arial, font 12, and 1.5 space.
Word Limit: 1000 words