Discuss on performance metrics and conversion rate

Assignment Help Finance Basics
Reference no: EM1310204

Discuss on Performance metrics and Conversion rate and Abandonment rate & Return on investments

Stars Inc. is a large clothing corporation that specializes in reselling clothes worn by celebrities. The company's four Web sites generate 75 percent of its sales. The remaining 25 percent of sales occur directly through the company's warehouse. You have recently been hired as the director of sales. The only information you can find on the success of the four Web sites follows-

Web Site

Classic

Contemporary

New Age

Traditional

Traffic analysis

5,000 hits/day

200 hits/day

10,000 hits/day

1,000 hits/day

Stickiness (average)

20min.

1 hr.

20 min.

50min.

Number of abandoned shopping carts

400/day

0/day

5,000/day

200/day

Number of unique visitors

2,000/day

100/day

8,000/day

200/day

Number of identified visitors

3,000/day

100/day

2,000/day

800/day

Average revenue per sale

$1,000

$1,000

$50

$1,300

You decide that maintaining four separate Web sites is expensive and adds little business value. You want to propose consolidating to one Web site. Create a report detailing the business value gained by consolidating to a single Web site, be sure to include the following: - Recommendation for consolidation - Web site profitability analysis - Potential ethical issues facing an e-business - Potential security issues facing an e-business

Reference no: EM1310204

Reviews

Write a Review

 

Finance Basics Questions & Answers

  What do you predict net income and revenue to be next year

How would you measure the corporation's revenue performance over the last few years( for example, is it incresing, declining, stagent)? what are the reasons for your assessment? What factors will have the greatest influence on the evaluation o..

  Calculate the risk

Calculate the risk and expected return for each asset.

  A life insurance policy with the taxable value

A life insurance policy with the taxable value of= $450 or a non-taxable increase in health insurance coverage valued at= $340.

  Prepare a statement of revenues and expenses

Using the deferral method, prepare a statement of revenues and expenses and a statement of changes in net assets for Wise Owls for 20X1.

  Capital expenditure budget

Capital Expenditure Budget

  Deduce formula for weights of stocks

Deduce formula for weights of stocks A also B at which variance of portfolio P is minimal.

  Describe the types of financial ratios

Describe the types of financial ratios and other financial performance measures that are used during venture's successful life cycle.

  Computation of yield to maturity and current market price

Computation of yield to maturity and current market price of the bonds and what is the difference in current market prices of the two bonds

  Assess risks and opportunities in terms of economic

Assess risks and opportunities in terms of economic. A analysis of the case study "AccuForm: Ethical leadership and its challenges in the era of globalization"

  Computation of tax liability for a specific period

Computation of Tax liability for a specific period Assume that the company has taken full advantage of the Tax Code's carry-back, carry-forward provisions

  Your success in financial management

After graduating from graduate school you create it big-all because of your success in financial management.

  What effect does rising risk have on value of the asset

All else being the same, what effect does rising risk have on value of the asset. Describe in light of your findings in part a.

Free Assignment Quote

Assured A++ Grade

Get guaranteed satisfaction & time on delivery in every assignment order you paid with us! We ensure premium quality solution document along with free turntin report!

All rights reserved! Copyrights ©2019-2020 ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt Ltd