Customer Service Chat
Get quote & make Payment
Super Class Pisces Animals General Characters & Classification, Zoology
Zoology Assignment Help
>> Super Class Pisces Animals
SUPER CLASS - PISCES
1. Habit and habitat: Aquatic, fresh water or marine, cold blooded vertebrates.
2. Skin: Covered with scales, bony plates or dermal denticies.
3. Body: It is usually streamlined but some are elongated, few are dorso¬ventrally compressed and some are snake like.
4. Fins: Paired or unpaired with soft or spiny rays.
5. Endoskeleton: Cartilaginous and bony.
6. Respiratory organs: Gills, but accessory respiratory organs are also present. The gill slits open outside. These are covered in bony fishes. These gill slits are never more than seven.
7. Lateral line system: Well developed.
8. Heart: Venous heart i.e., only deoxygenated blood is transported through the heart. Two chambered-one auricle and one ventricle.
9. Excretory system: Two mesonephric type kidneys.
10. Cranial nerves: Ten pairs.
11. Ear: Only internal.
12. Sex: Unisexual.
13. Development: Indirect.
14. Reproductive organs: One pair of gonads with gonoducts.
Class 1-Elasmobranchii e.g. scoliodon, zygaena, trygon, pristis, torpedo.
Class 2-Holocephalii e.g. chimaera.
Class 3-Dipnoi e.g. protopterus, lepidosiren.
Class 4 - Teleostomi e.g. latimerta) polypterus, amia (bow fish), notopterus (knife fish), labeo, catla, cyprinus, heteropneustes, clarias, wallago, mystus, auguilla (Eel), exocoetus (Flying fish), hippocampus (sea horse), syngnathus (Pipe fish), ophiocephalus, anabas (climbing fish), synaptura (flat fish), echineis (remora), tetradon (Globe fish), diodon (porcupine fish).
Live Zoology Experts: SUPER CLASS – PISCES, Classification of Animals, Zoology Assignment Help
zoology assignment help
, classification of animals case study and theory homework help and coursework writing assignment help with quality of answers. We provide case study of SUPER CLASS - PISCES animals, SUPER CLASS - PISCES characters, SUPER CLASS - PISCES classification and writing assignments related to topics. Our zoology experts are highly qualified and experienced and they have ability to solve complex problems within very short time. Get solved classification of animals and characters problems from live online experts at
Accounting Assignment Help
Economics Assignment Help
Finance Assignment Help
Statistics Assignment Help
Physics Assignment Help
Chemistry Assignment Help
Math Assignment Help
Biology Assignment Help
English Assignment Help
Management Assignment Help
Engineering Assignment Help
Programming Assignment Help
Computer Science Assignment Help
Why Us ?
~24x7 hrs Support
~Quality of Work
~Time on Delivery
~Privacy of Work
Human Resource Management
Literature Review Writing Help
Follow Us |
T & C
Copyright by ExpertsMind IT Educational Pvt. Ltd.